These all-star cookies are for the thin, chewy and crispy chocolate chip cookie lovers out there in the world. They have a tastiest balance of large buttery, golden, thin-style chocolate chip cookie yumminess. Crispy edges on the outside and a chewy chocolate chip cookie middle but thin!
It's been so long since I've had thin, chewy and crispy cookie. I guess I didn't realize how much I would absolutely adore these Perfect Thin & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies! I promise you they will leave you wanting to chow down the whole dang batch, once you've been tempted by these dangerous, heavenly bad boys.
In fact, you might hate me after this post. I'm sorry... It's what I do.
Ya know, bake delicious cookies, taste, test, then share recipes with you. We gain weight and drool together. *High five!*
So, if you want to try some of the most delicious Perfect Thin & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER, you need to make these. My hubby loves me. now. 😉 These will hit the mark!
Loving the 'Perfect' Vibe?
Here's some perfectly delightful treats you might want to check out!
Perfect Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup butter room temperature.
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup 60% Ghiradelli Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or line 2-3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In another large bowl, using a mixer, cream the butter and sugars together 3-4 minutes, then add the water and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Next, add the slightly beaten eggs to the butter mixture and mix in lightly.
- Stir or mix in the flour mixture and when flour is mixed in, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out cookie dough and place 2-inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes or until the edges and centers of the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on wire racks.