Irresistible Chocolate Covered Coconut Truffles are the best!
They are incredibly coconut-worthy beyond your wildest dreams and wonderful for holidays and special events. If you gave these out as gifts or just because you are awesome, you might indeed be the best friend ever!
I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information go to my disclosure policy.)
They just look so festive. It’s hard to stay away from these Irresistible Chocolate Covered Coconut Truffles, but why would you want to?
Here’s the recipe! Enjoy!
Irresistible Chocolate Covered Coconut Truffles
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 cups white or make all three kinds and split the chips up separately, milk or dark chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, confectioners sugar, sweetened condensed milk and coconut oil together until mixed well.
- Using a teaspoon or tablespoon, scoop out balls of coconut mixture and place on parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Roll each one between the palm of your hands and place back on on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, then remove from freeze and roll again between your palms to smooth any coconut edges.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes more.
- While freezing, melt chocolate chips in a double boiled or microwave.
- Remove coconut balls from freezer and immediately dip, drizzle, decorate with your favorite sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 15 minutes.
Are You Crazy for Coconut? You might want to try these too!