You can’t go wrong with brownies and chocolate, am I right? I mean, is that really even a legitimate question on this blog? I think NOT!
If you can and you want some triple chocolate-y deliciousness FAST, here is the recipe!
For other brownie recipes, go here!
Hurry-up Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies!
- 1 box of any Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 large Eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Milk-Chocolate Chips
- Optional Spice: 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, combine all the above ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Using large cookie scoop, fill scoop about half way and press cookie dough in slightly and drop & release on baking sheet, leaving cookies two inches apart. (cookie dough should measure out 2 teaspoons. Or adjust to size you want.)
- These cookies will bake 9-10 minutes, or until they look almost done, but not doughy, just a little underbaked. (If you bake these longer, they will be hard and dry out, unless you like that.)
- Let cookies cool 1 minute, then remove them with spatula to wire racks to finish cooling, unless you want them warm, then devour!
- Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
More Chocolate Cookies ya Cookie Monster You? You might like these!