Thank you to OREO Cookies for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support 'The Baking ChocolaTess'!
In this unpredictable world, nothing is certain, except for Oreo Cookie Balls. What happens when you take AMERICA'S FAVORITE OREO COOKIES and crush them in the most delicious, amazing Oreo Cookie Balls? Mini Cupcake Golden Oreo Cookie Balls!!
You get happiness, smiles, and lots of love. People can’t stop talking about them and they will absolutely thank you personally for making them and that's certainly 'certain'! Oreos make the world go round.
During the holidays, as tradition, my family would make home-made chocolate chip cookies and stick Oreos in the middle of the cookie dough and bake them. We also dipped Oreos in white, milk and dark chocolate and drizzled more chocolate on top and sometimes added sprinkles too and of course we made Oreo Cookie Balls too! Such wonderful memories, still ongoing!
Everyone loved getting these wonderful treats for gifts, but the recipients probably would have gotten more, if my sisters and I weren’t eating them as fast as we were making them.
Who are we kidding...You cannot make Oreo anything and not eat it, and that is certain. 🙂
You and your family can make Oreo Cookie Balls for your upcoming holidays and transform them into the "most adorable" Mini Cupcake Golden Oreo Cookie Balls EVER!
It only takes 3-ingredients to make Oreo Cookie Balls and they are pretty simple to make! The whole family can get involved and all it consists of is combining your favorite crushed Oreos with softened cream cheese and then roll them into balls. Then the Oreo cookie balls are dunked into Wilton’s melted creamy chocolate, then decorate and devour!
SHAPE ⅔ of the dough into small 1-inch balls and shape the other third into small round discs, you can roll it into a log and then cut them between ⅓ or ½ inch thick. Put the ball on top of the disc and push down slightly.
Freeze 10 minutes.
Melt the Wilton's Dark Cocoa Chocolate Candy Melts as directed on the package and dip the bottom halves and place in the refrigerator.
Melt Wilton's White Chocolate Candy Melts and dip tops into chocolate and it comes out so pretty like real frosting on a cupcake and refrigerate! Yum!
And ta da! Amazing and delicious Mini Cupcake Golden Oreo Cookie Balls!!
You can color the candy coating to match the holiday or your party's theme, or leave them uncovered if you like a little less sweet. You can get creative and decorate them up with sprinkles, nuts, cookie crumbles and candies to make them look even more festive and delicious!
I love the way they are looking all frosted, sprinkled and decadent and ready for the biting, just like a mini cupcake in Oreo Cookie Ball form. How cute would these be to make for your upcoming holiday parties? Or next birthday bash?
Oreo Cookie Balls are definitely a huge part of everyone's holiday celebration and Walmart has exactly what you need to make these sweet treats.
Easy as a quick party dessert and perfect for a cookie exchange or gift giving, you'll be adding these Mini Cupcake Golden Oreo Cookie Balls to your recipe collection to make season after season!
Now grab your family and friends, go to Walmart and let's make these Oreo Cookie Balls to replicate cute mini cupcakes!
“Learn more about the different varieties of OREOs available at Walmart for your next baking project! www.WalmartOREO.com"
Mini Cupcake Golden Oreo Cookie Balls
- Prep Time: 30 Mins. Yields 36 servings
- 1 pkg. brick cream cheese 8 oz., softened
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies finely crushed
- 1 pkg. 12 oz Wilton Bright White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 pkg. 12 oz Wilton Dark Chocolate Candy Melts
- Decorations for you cupcakes
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE ⅔ of the dough into small 1-inch balls and shape the other third into small round discs, you can roll it into a log and then cut them between ⅓ or ½ inch thick.
- Put the cookie balls on top of the discs and push down slightly.
- Melt the Wilton's Dark Cocoa Chocolate Candy Melts as directed on the package and dip the bottom halves and place in the refrigerator.
- Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Melt Wilton's White Chocolate Candy Melts and dip tops into chocolate and it comes out so pretty like real frosting on a cupcake and refrigerate! Yum!
- Add sprinkles to every 3 or 4 after dipping, because they will be drying.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
“Learn more about the different varieties of OREOs available at Walmart for your next baking project!www.WalmartOREO.com"