I apologize...I don't know if it's what's in this peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough, the Nutter Butters, the Oreos, the brownies or if it's just the naughty name that draws me in?? Pretty much the most decadent, outrageous and naughtiest slutty brownies in the whole wide world!
Peanut butter and chocolate lovers UNITE!
We're being promiscuous in all this deliciousness and naughtiness! You should join the fun!
We just took a spin off of the original Slutty Brownies we found online but they aren't as home-made as these are. They use shortcuts like pre-made cookie dough and a brownie mix.
What we changed: The original Slutty Brownies uses cookie dough, but we decided to go with a scratch peanut butter cookie dough instead for the bottom layer and we added in some Nutter Butters and Oreos for the middle layer and then our scratch brownies on top!
So, for the peanut butter cookie dough layer, I just took my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe because it's my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe in the world and it's awesome for bars too! It’s soft and chewy and delish! We added some chocolate chips of course!
The peanut butter cookie dough layer gets spread onto the bottom of the pan, and then you’ll press a layer of Oreo cookies and Nutter Butters on top. Of course, you can just use Oreos or Nutter Butters, or basically any sandwich cookies you want. ha!
Then we top it off with our ultimate brownie layer and pop it in the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
Of course if you just want to make the original Slutty Brownies with the shortcuts, all it requires is:
- 1 pound (16 oz.) store-bought chocolate chip cookie dough
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1 box brownie mix (plus whatever extra ingredients the mix calls for)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cookie dough in an even layer on the bottom. Top with Oreos in an even layer.
- Mix brownie batter according to package instructions; spread on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting into 16 even squares.
More Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats!
Here's the home-made Slutty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies recipe! Let's make something naughty!:)
Slutty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons butter softened
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips or chocolate chips of choice
Middle Cookie Layer
- Oreos or Nutter Butters 16 cookies or so, give or take
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan with tin foil or parchment paper and then spray the tin foil/parchment paper with a layer of baking spray.
- Layer the peanut butter cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan, pressing down to form the bottom layer of the bars.
- Layer as many oreos/nutter butters that will fit on top of the cookie dough by not overlapping the cookies.
- Pour the brownie batter on top of the oreo layer and spread out the brownie batter evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.