I apologize! Slutty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies you tempt me! I don't know if it's the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough, the Nutter Butters, the Oreos, the brownies or if it's just the naughty name that draws me in?? But here we are!
Pretty much the most decadent, outrageous and naughtiest slutty brownies in the whole wide world! This brownie and cookie bar layered recipe is layered with all kinds of goodies!
What we changed: The original Slutty Brownies uses cookie dough, but we decided to go with a scratch peanut butter cookie dough instead for the bottom layer.
So, for the peanut butter cookie dough layer, I just took my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe because it's my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe in the world and it's awesome for bars too! It’s soft and chewy and delish! We added some chocolate chips of course!
The peanut butter cookie dough layer gets spread onto the bottom of the pan, and then you’ll press a layer of Oreo cookies and Nutter Butters on top. Of course, you can just use Oreos or Nutter Butters, or basically any sandwich cookies you want. ha!
Then we top it off with our ultimate brownie layer and pop it in the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
Of course if you just want to make the original Slutty Brownies with the shortcuts, here you go!
Ingredients You Need
- 1 pound (16 oz.) store-bought chocolate chip cookie dough
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1 box brownie mix (plus whatever extra ingredients the mix calls for)
How to Make Slutty Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cookie dough in an even layer on the bottom. Top with Oreos in an even layer.
- Mix brownie batter according to package instructions; spread on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting into 16 even squares.
Here's the home-made Slutty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies recipe! Let's make something naughty!:)
More Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats!
Slutty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons butter softened
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips or chocolate chips of choice
Middle Cookie Layer
- Oreos or Nutter Butters 16 cookies or so, give or take
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan with tin foil or parchment paper and then spray the tin foil/parchment paper with a layer of baking spray.
- Layer the peanut butter cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan, pressing down to form the bottom layer of the bars.
- Layer as many oreos/nutter butters that will fit on top of the cookie dough by not overlapping the cookies.
- Pour the brownie batter on top of the oreo layer and spread out the brownie batter evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.