You can't go wrong with brownies and chocolate, am I right? I mean, is that really even a legitimate question?
You can chill the dough or choose not to. I used both methods and they work, plus, I just kept baking off 6 cookies at a time anytime we got the chocolate cravings, which can be several times a day for me, seriously. But, I baked off the rest of the cookie dough today and I first made them 4 days ago.
So, after 4 days, these cookies taste as good as the first batch that was baked.
This cookie dough would freeze well too. The only thing is if you chill the dough, let the cookies bake a minute or two longer.
Another thing I love about these cookies, are they are chewy, moist and made with a brownie mix. If you like your cookies, hot out of the oven, take a couple and put your favorite ice cream of choice, hot fudge and devour! I don't have a picture of that one, I ate it 2 nights ago, but I'm sure you get the picture. 🙂
If you want some triple chocolate-y deliciousness FAST, enjoy these Easy Chocolate Brownie Cookies when you're craving chocolate!!
Need more brownies or cookies for chocolate cravings?
Hurry-up Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies!
- 1 box of any Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 large Eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- ½ cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Milk-Chocolate Chips
- Optional Spice: ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, combine all the above ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Using large cookie scoop, fill scoop about half way and press cookie dough in slightly and drop & release on baking sheet, leaving cookies two inches apart. (cookie dough should measure out 2 teaspoons. Or adjust to size you want.)
- These cookies will bake 9-10 minutes, or until they look almost done, but not doughy, just a little underbaked. (If you bake these longer, they will be hard and dry out, unless you like that.)
- Let cookies cool 1 minute, then remove them with spatula to wire racks to finish cooling, unless you want them warm, then devour!
- Store in airtight container up to 1 week.