O my gosh...How freaking cute are these Easter Bunny Peep Cupcakes? I love Peeps! These cupcakes are super simple to make.
Easy to Prepare!
All you do is prepare the cupcakes by picking out your favorite flavor of cake mix. Prepare batter and bake as directed on cake mix box. After the cupcakes have cooled, frost with your favorite flavor of frosting.
Add your favorite sprinkles, your Peep Bunny and voila! Yummy Easter Bunny Peep Cupcakes!
Perfect for spring and obviously Easter! Kids and adults alike will go hopping for these fun and festive cupcakes! How could you not??
More Easter Yums for Spring Fun!
Easter Bunny Peep Cupcakes
Cake Mix + Ingredients to make upcake as instructed on cake box directions
- 1 box cake mix + ingredients required to make cupcakes oil, eggs/egg whites, water
Homemade Frosting or use 2 Tubs of Frosting of choice
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Food Coloring if coloring frosting
- Peeps Chicks or Bunnies
- Bake cupcakes according to box directions.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled, make your frosting or use 2 tubs of frosting and color with food coloring as you wish. If you are using frosting already prepared, mix it up well using an offset spatula or spoon. I like to microwave it for 15-20 seconds to make it even smoother when piping or frosting. Then place whatever frosting you like to color, like pastel colors for spring/Easter.
- Pipe or frost cupcakes with frosting.
- Homemade Frosting or 2 Tubs of Frosting
- Cream butter in a medium bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Divide into equal size batches of the number of colors desired and add several drops of color to each.
- Transfer icing to piping bag or to a zippered bag and clip corner.
- Pipe icing onto cupcakes and top with Peep Bunnies!
More cupcake & cake flavors and frosting ideas, here you go!
- Double Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Bliss Cupcakes
- “Lovey-Dovey” Chocolate Heart Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes
- Cream Cheese Frosted Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- “Lucky” Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes!
- Heavenly White Chocolate Buttercream Frosted Vanilla Butter Cupcakes
- Chocolate S’more Brownie Cupcakes
- Triple Lemon Cupcake Delights
- Magically Delicious ‘Dew’ Cupcakes
- Old-Fashioned Banana Spice Cakes
- Cream Filled ‘Ghosts In the Graveyard’ Cupcakes
- Super-Moist Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Cake
- Halloween Black Magic Candy Cake!
- Home-made Chocolate Kahlua & Cream Cake
- Ultimate Banana Cake with Whipped Nutella Frosting
- ‘Awesome’ Cinnamon Applesauce Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting