This Easy To Decorate Easter Bunny Cake is a must for your Easter display table of goodies! This is one super, cute bunny cake and I love that it's so easy to assemble and decorate. So, here we go! You get m&m chocolate eggs, sugary peep marshmallow bunnies, festive sprinkles, double layer cake and vanilla buttercream frosting all in one luscious slice of Easter delight!
Maybe you noticed this cake has Peeps? I love Peeps, but my son hates them. He would definitely pick them off. But I love them. So they stay and he has to pick them off. Sorry Derek, but I'll eat your Peeps! Don't worry! bahahaha 🙂
I love marshmallow. But then again, what sugary thing don't I like?
You can use a your favorite cake mix and frosting or make this scratch Super-Moist Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
If you wanted to make things way easier, in a pinch you could even buy a cake already frosted and add all the baubles and peeps. No one would care or know and it will taste great and look awesome!
How to Decorate your Easter Bunny Peep Cake!
Prepare double layer cake with frosting or purchase one already baked in your local grocery store.
Unwrap marshmallow bunnies and place around the cake. Use extra frosting on back side of bunnies if they aren't sticking for glue.
Add sprinkles on top of cake and add Easter candy eggs to center of cake. Done! Easy-Peasy!!
The whole family will love it and it looks great for your Easter holiday dessert table!
More Festive Delights!
- Best Soft Sour Cream Cookies with Buttercream Frosting
- 45 Awesome Easter & Spring Desserts
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- M&M Easter Egg Marshmallow Fudge Brownies
- Home-Made Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
- Easter Bunny Peep Cupcakes
- Mermaid Cookie Bars
- 10 Super Sweet Christmas Tree Desserts To Pine Over!
Easter Bunny Cake
- 1 Double Layer Vanilla Cake , Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (See Options below in notes)
- 3 Packs Peeps Marshmallow Pink Easter Bunnies , 12 ct
- 1 Bag M&M's Chocolate Candies Speckled Eggs , Milk Chocolate, 10.9-Ounce Package
- Prepare double layer cake with frosting (see notes)
- Unwrap marshmallow bunnies and place around the cake. Use extra frosting on back side of bunnies if they aren't sticking for glue.
- Add sprinkles on top of cake and add eggs to center of cake. Done!