This Easy To Decorate Easter Bunny Cake is a must for your Easter display table of goodies! This is one super, cute bunny cake and I love that it’s so easy to assemble.
Maybe you noticed this cake has Peeps? I love Peeps, but my son hates them. He would pick them off. But I love them. So they stay and he has to pick them off. Sorry Derek, but I’ll eat your Peeps! Don’t worry! bahahaha 🙂
I love marshmallow. But then again, what sugary thing don’t I like?
So, here we go. You get m&m chocolate eggs, sugary peep marshmallow bunnies, festive sprinkles, double layer cake and vanilla buttercream frosting all in one luscious slice of Easter delight! You can get all these products at your nearest Kroger too!
The whole family will love it!
If you wanted to cheat, in a pinch you could even buy a cake already frosted and add all the baubles. No one would care or know and it will taste great! You can use a cake mix or make a scratch Super-Moist Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
Here’s what you need to make your Easy To Decorate Easter Bunny Cake
Easter Bunny Cake
- 1 Double Layer Vanilla Cake , Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (See Options below in notes)
- 3 Packs Peeps Marshmallow Pink Easter Bunnies , 12 ct
- 1 Bag M&M's Chocolate Candies Speckled Eggs , Milk Chocolate, 10.9-Ounce Package
- Prepare double layer cake with frosting (see notes)
- Unwrap marshmallow bunnies and place around the cake. Use extra frosting on back side of bunnies if they aren't sticking for glue.
- Add sprinkles on top of cake and add eggs to center of cake. Done!
Make it from scratch here: https://www.thebakingchocolatess.com/super-moist-vanilla-cake-with-vanilla-buttercream-frosting/