luffy Angel Food Cake Delight with Fresh Berries is a luscious, 3 layer angel food cake stuffed with luscious fluffy, whipped cheesecake pudding filling and juicy, fresh berries adorned throughout. Then it's topped with whipped cream and more berries and it's 'Awww'-Freaking-Mazing!
Hey there! Have I got a wonderful spring-summer inspired elegant dessert that requires just a little assembly and a few easy steps to pull it all together to get this delicious delight! Yay, we like! <3
How to make this Easy Fluffy Angel Food Cake Delight with Fresh Berries!
To start with, you can make this very easy. Just you go to your local grocery store or bakery and purchase an angel food cake already baked. "Ahhh-Haaa!", you say! That's how it's done! Plus, it will cut out about an hour of time when baking an angel food by scratch.
After you have the cake, you'll want to slice through it horizontally and evenly 2 times with a serrated or sharp knife, so you get 3 cake layers.
The rest is simple. All you need is cream cheese, vanilla pudding, whipped cream and berries and start assembling the layers!
Frost it with some whipped cream and you're ready to rock and roll! 🙂
If you don't have a cake stand, I purchased this Amazing Cake Multifunctional Serving and Cake Stand on Amazon that is so affordable, I couldn't resist buying it! It's only $21. 49 and free shipping. *STEAL*
It's a 6 - in 1 cake & serving stand that keeps baked goods moist & fresh. plus it's so much more convenient than covering your cakes with saran wrap or tin-foil. It's made of durable crystal clear acrylic, which makes it lighter and much more difficult to break unlike a traditional glass stand. You can take it to potlucks and don’t have to worry about it shattering like a glass stand if an accident happens. It looks nice too!
And I frosted it with this Wilton Angled Icing Spatula for a whopping $5.39! Sweet Deals here!
This Fluffy Angel Food Cake Delight with Fresh Berries would be such a light, refreshing lush cake to serve. Mother's Day and the 4th of July are coming up on the calendar! This dessert should totally be a part of the festivities, don't you think? Yes!!!
More Layered Desserts You'll Love!
- 20 Heavenly Layered Desserts!
- Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie Mousse Trifle
- Strawberry Fluffy Lemon Cheesecake Delight
- Chocolate Cream Layered Dessert - Layers of Yumminess
- Triple Chocolate Mint Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 15 Popular Easy Cream Pies You'll Love!
- Ultimate Triple Layer Chocolate Brownie Mousse Cream Pie
- "Better Than Sex" Trifle Dessert
Fluffy Angel Food Cake Delight with Fresh Berries
- 1 Angel Food Cake, already baked
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4 oz) package Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 ½ cups Milk, cold
- 2 cups Whipping Cream, whipped (4 cups whipped) or 16 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh
- 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup powdered sugar, optional
Angel Food Cake:
- Slice through it evenly 2 times with a serrated or sharp knife, so you get 3 cake layers.
Whipped Cream Cheese Filling
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese and dry pudding mixes in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Whisk milk into the cream cheese pudding filling and let sit for 3-4 minutes.
- Gently stir in 8 oz or 2 cups of Cool Whip or whipping cream, whipped (see notes if making fresh whipped cream.
Layering of cake, filling and berries
- Spread a layer of pudding mixture over cake and top with a layer of blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- Repeat the filling and berries layers 2 more times with the cake slices (3 times total)
- Use remaining 2 cups of whipped cream (see notes) and frost the cake using a long spatula frosting knife (or leave the cake naked and it's optional if you want to add a dollop of whipped cream left over.
- Refrigerate for an hour, serve and keep leftovers in refrigerator covered.