You know the saying, “If Momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!”? It’s so true. But, on Mother’s Day, (this particular day) no matter what, let Momma have her cake and eat it too! Literally!
I picked some of the sweetest desserts that would impress a Queen, and in the real world, that would be your ‘Mother’ via Queen Bee, Matriarch, Mom, Mum, Mama, Ma, Momma, Boss, and Mama-Bear <— which is my ‘mom’ reference deemed by the kids and husband. Who doesn’t wanna be a mama-bear? That works for me! I adore it!
So let the festivities begin with 25 Mother’s Day “Sweet Things” That Will Impress the Queen, Herself! Hail the Mom!
(The picks for the Queen (s) in your life!)
How gorgeous is this Lemon Raspberry Bikini Cake @ Nest of Posies?
2. Baked Alaska with Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Ice Cream @ Martha Stewart/Delish!
3. Key Lime Pound Cake via Barbara Bakes
4. French Toast Bake via Lil’ Luna
5. White Chocolate Cheesecake via Little Sweet Baker
6. Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cake via The Baking ChocolaTess
7. Hydrangea Cupcake Bouquet via Sweets
8. Rolo Brownie Cupcakes via Cupcakes Garden
9. Strawberry Ice Box Cake via The Baking ChocolaTess
10. Chocolate-Caramel Tart w/Sea Salt via Joanne Eats Well With Others
12. Mini Kahlua Cheesecake via Glorious Treats
13. Meyer Lemon Iced Raspberry Yogurt Cake via Cuisson Accro
14. Chocolate Ganache S’more Cake via The Baking ChocolaTess
15. Cherry Pie Cookie Cups via Lemon Tree Dwelling
16. These 30 Minute Orange Knots @ Ella Claire Inspired are to die for!
18. Angel Food Cake French Toast via Carlsbad Cravings
19. Real Deal Southern Caramel Cake via Grand Babycakes
20.Banana Split Pancakes via Life with Garnish
21. Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte via Lemon-Sugar
22. Jack Daniel’s Peach Pie Bars via The View from Great Island
23. Ultimate Banana Pudding via Life With The Crust Cut Off
24. Cherry Almond Poke Cake via Hoosier Home-made
25. Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls via Wonky Wonderful
These pass my test! I love them all! Happy Mother’s Day is approaching and the Queen is awaiting. Happy Days!
Looking for more Yummy Round-Ups? Check ’em out!