Here are the top recipes for 2019! As I look back and reflect, these were mighty tasty-delicious and picked by social media choices to make the Top 10. Thanks for another great year for your support and love! I’m blessed beyond belief! You make my life amazing and I’m wishing you a blessed and prosperous 2020 for you and your loved ones.
1. Layers of luscious graham cracker cookie dough, billowy marshmallow fluff and rich milk chocolate bar! Wooing you in? OMG! Damn you S’mores Bars! I can’t quit you!
2. This Lemon Blueberry Explosion Loaf is actually a home-made Copycat Starbuck’s Lemon Loaf except this lemony loaf has an explosion of robust blueberries inside that will absolutely tantalize your taste buds! It’s superbly finished off with a simple old-fashioned powdered sugar glaze!
3. 4 Edible Cookie Doughs for the No-Bakers – from healthy to indulgent, your cookie dough dreams are arrived.
4. These Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cakes make the coolest looking chocolate chip desserts for any festivity!
5. ‘Best of Both Worlds’ Brookie Bars definitely prevail the best of both worlds when you bake ultra chocolatey brownies and soft-batch chocolate chip cookies together and it’s amaze-balls!
6. These OMG! Heavenly Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are so heavenly, they are the most sinful, indulgent brownies ever.
7. Love these are just sweet enough, not ultra rich, like blondies can be, but still resemble the warm buttery, brown sugar tones you get with blondies. They are very addictive and delectably delicious
8. These minis are creamy, dense and have a lovely firm New York cheesecake texture that is to die for. It sits on a thick, buttery graham cracker crust and add whatever toppings you want for your special occasion! Oh my!
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Lasagna Dessert is so heavenly creamy, dreamy and exploding with chocolate chip cookie bits in every amazing bite! This crowd-pleaser will definitely have everyone swooning and begging for seconds. (…maybe even thirds.)
10. Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake – Sugar Free Option too! This lush, vanilla butter coffee cake has cinnamon-sugar baked in with bits of apple, pecans and walnuts in every slice…and if you wish, a buttery brown sugar glaze to take it that next step to heaven.