Here are the Top 10 Baking ChocolaTess Recipes for 2019! As I look back and reflect, these were mighty tasty-delicious and picked by social media choices to make the Top 10.
Thanks for another great year for your support and love! I'm blessed beyond belief! You make my life amazing and I'm wishing you a blessed and prosperous 2020 for you and your loved ones.
OMG S’mores Bars
1. Layers of luscious graham cracker cookie dough, billowy marshmallow fluff and rich milk chocolate bar! Wooing you in? OMG! Damn you S'mores Bars! I can't quit you!
Lemon Blueberry Explosion Loaf
2. This Lemon Blueberry Explosion Loaf is actually a home-made Copycat Starbuck’s Lemon Loaf except this lemony loaf has an explosion of robust blueberries inside that will absolutely tantalize your taste buds! It's superbly finished off with a simple old-fashioned powdered sugar glaze!
4 Edible Cookie Doughs for the No-Bakers
3. 4 Edible Cookie Doughs for the No-Bakers - from healthy to indulgent, your cookie dough dreams are arrived.
Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cakes
4. These Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cakes make the coolest looking chocolate chip desserts for any festivity! Now do you see why it made it to the Top 10 Baking ChocolaTess Recipes 2019!
Best of Both World Brookie Bars = Cookie Brownie Bars
5. ‘Best of Both Worlds’ Brookie Bars definitely prevail the best of both worlds when you bake ultra chocolatey brownies and soft-batch chocolate chip cookies together and it's amaze-balls!
OMG! Heavenly Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
6. These OMG! Heavenly Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are so heavenly, they are the most sinful, indulgent brownies ever.
Brown Sugar Brownie Bars
7. Love these are just sweet enough, not ultra rich, like blondies can be, but still resemble the warm buttery, brown sugar tones you get with blondies. They are very addictive and delectably delicious
Mini Cheesecakes for Any Occasion!
8. These minis are creamy, dense and have a lovely firm New York cheesecake texture that is to die for. It sits on a thick, buttery graham cracker crust and add whatever toppings you want for your special occasion! Oh my!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Lasagna Dessert (Gluten Free)
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Lasagna Dessert is so heavenly creamy, dreamy and exploding with chocolate chip cookie bits in every amazing bite! This crowd-pleaser will definitely have everyone swooning and begging for seconds. (...maybe even thirds.)
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake – Sugar Free Option too!
10. Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake - Sugar Free Option too! This lush, vanilla butter coffee cake has cinnamon-sugar baked in with bits of apple, pecans and walnuts in every slice...and if you wish, a buttery brown sugar glaze to take it that next step to heaven.
Top 10 Baking ChocolaTess Recipes 2019! Thank you again for your love and support!
More Popular Recipes You also LOVE!
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Awesome Country Apple Fritter Bread Recipe (Featured on The Kitchen - Food Network!)
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies
- Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse - 3 Ingredients of Heaven!
- Brookie Bars
- 25 Heavenly Desserts
- Milk Chocolate Cashew Cookies
- Double Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
What a delicious, sweet year! All of these are amazing, and I'd hang that photo of the blueberry lemon loaf on my wall. It's gorgeous. Happy, happy new year! 🙂 ~Valentina
Kim Lange says
Thank you so much Kelly! I'm so happy to hear that! I look forward to seeing your new creations and your new book! xo
Kim Lange says
Aww thank you so much Katherine! Right back at ya girlie! xo
Katherine | Love In My Oven says
Kim!!! So many sweet delicious treats!!! I could try one of everything. I love seeing your most popular posts!! Happy New Year, Kim. Can't wait to see what you have coming for us in 2020!
Kelly @ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
Yay! Happy New Year! Totally loving ALL of these recipes you shared this year! I want one of each right now hehehehe. Pinning!! Xoxo
Kim Lange says
Hi Heather! If you are talking about my Chocolate Crackle Cookies, it does say 1/2 cup butter or 1 stick on the recipe card. Hope that clears it up, so maybe you were looking at someone else's? Is this the link? https://www.thebakingchocolatess.com/chocolate-crackle-cookies/
Your chocolate crinkle cookie recipe seems to be confusing, you indicate 2 cups unsalted butter, then 1 stick. There is a big difference. Did you intend it to say 1/2 cup?