Layers of fluffy, dreamy clouds of cheesecake whipped cream, fresh, ripened, juicy strawberries and fluffy white cake boasts an elegant dessert, that's a sure show-stopper for summer-time.
We are 'Summer Elevated' with these Strawberry Explosion Cheesecake Trifle Desserts.
We've basically got Strawberry Shortcake on steroids...not real steroids! It's the pumped up Strawberry Shortcake version, ok? It's like a big, fat Strawberry Cheesecake Explosion of pure yumminess in your mouth! 🙂 It's soooo luscious!!
If you love, love, love STRAWBERRY desserts, here's a few I think you might like!
Oh...and if you don't have strawberries, feel free to pick your favorite *fruit* poison and then divulge this sweet treat. It's all good in the neighborhood. Now, I bet you want this recipe, so I'ma share it with ya. Enjoy!
Strawberry Explosion Cheesecake Trifle Desserts
- 1 package white cake mix. already baked and cut into ¾" squares or angel food cake or cake of choice
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces, softened
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream whipped
- 4 cups fresh strawberries quartered
- Optional: Strawberry Chocolate or Caramel Sauce drizzle
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- Using 4-6 individual dessert glasses, do a layer of cake cubes, then strawberries, then the cheesecake whipped cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- Top with some strawberries and a small dollop of cheesecake whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with chocolate if desired. .
For the cake, bake in a 9x13 pan or 2 8" rounds.
For the cheesecake whipped cream, you can pipe it on using a pastry bag for the elegant look or just spoon it on for the rustic look. 🙂
Add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or lemon juice to the cheesecake whipped cream for some extra burst of flavor.
For a little more creaminess, add ¼ cup of milk to the cheesecake mixture.