Simple trifle. 4 major ingredients. Layer them up and you get this very fluffy, dreamy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight! It’s delectably overloaded with fresh, juicy strawberries, fresh whipped cream, fudgy chocolate brownies and Magic Shell Chocolate Topping.
Have I told you lately, Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight, that I love you?
Here’s a ‘ga-ga’ dessert that will go fast and furious. If for some weird reason you don’t get dibs the first time around, you might not ever get a chance again. That is unless you make it, again.
Want another cute idea?
You can layer this also in those really cute mason jar mugs for a more individual effect. That actually divides it up more evenly, so ‘others’ don’t eat more than their fair share. (I have no idea why someone would do that.) Hmm…did I just tell on myself?
Anywhoo…if you want something elegant, simple and super yummy, you must, must try this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight
- 1 9 x13 pan of Fudgy Brownies baked and cut into 1 inch squares
- 3 8 oz . tubs of Cool Whip or 3 cups of whipping cream whipped into soft peaks
- 1 7.25 oz bottle Smucker's Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping Chocolate Flavor
- 4 cups strawberries sliced
- In a trifle bowl, layer 1/2 of brownies, 1/3 of strawberries, 1/3 of Magic Shell drizzles (shake well 20 seconds) and then 1/2 of whipped topping.
- Layer other 1/2 of brownies, 1/3 of strawberries, 1/3 of Magic Shell drizzles and then remainder of whipped cream.
- Add rest of strawberries to center and finish off the top with the remainder of the Magic Shell drizzles.
- Refrigerate and serve when ready.
*If you want sweetened whipped cream, add 1/3 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar and whip it into the already whipped cream.