Oh Double Stuffs, Oh Double Stuffs! ‘Tis the season, well ‘any’ season for this works, if you ask me. Double Stuff Oreo Brownie Chocolate Mousse Trifle is all about impressing. With a name like that, it has to live up to the hype, ya know?
God, somebody stop me. Oops…too late. Eye contact! It’s that frozen stare thing you do, with your mouth wide open and drooling at the same time. I refer to this dessert as a ‘Chocolate Monster’!
In Greek mythology, if Medusa was this dessert, I would already be turned to stone. Yikes!
It’s absolutely stunning! It’s no wonder, it’s hard to look away! And, if you love trifles, you will find more on the next page awaiting your sweet arrival after the recipe. 😉
Can’t stop dreaming about this Double Stuff Oreo Brownie Chocolate Mousse Trifle! Lots of fresh whipped cream, lots of double stuff Oreos, rich chocolate mousse and fudgy BROWNIES!! Now that’s a mouthful. LOTS of mouthfuls!
Serve this for New Year’s or any special occasion to celebrate with friends and family. Beware of this ‘Chocolate Monster!’ Dangerously divine! It’ll hook ya every time!
Here are Some Other Yummy Trifle Worthy Desserts That Might Be Right Down Your Alley!
So…Are you ready for some freaking awesome Double Stuff Oreo Brownie Chocolate Mousse Trifle? Here’s how to make it!
Double Stuff Oreo Brownie Chocolate Mousse Trifle
- 1 9 x9 inch pan of brownies baked and cut into 1" squares
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix 3.9 oz.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 3 cups Whipping Cream whipped or 3 - 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package Double Stuff Oreos broken into quarters
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth..
- Fold in 8 ounces or 2 cups whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, start layering with 1/3 of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, 8 broken Oreos and 1/3 of remaining whipped topping.
- Repeat another layer with the same ingredients.
- Fill the center with rest of brownie bites and 8-12 more broken Oreos.
- With the last 1/3 of whipped cream, pipe or spoon around edges of bowl.
- Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.