"I do d'eclair!" (Which affirms the truth of a statement that was uttered by Gone With the Wind's Scarlett O'Hara a time or two, except we jacked it up our way with d'eclair instead of declare.) Guess what? We do give a damn! This Banana Split Eclair Cake tastes just like a divine, creamy eclair only it's in cake form. 😉
It's enough to make you swoon! You might need the vapors. 🙂
It's so rich and heavenly! It's also comforting, easy to make and no-bake!
Banana splits are definitely for summer-time fun, so I incorporated banana pudding, whipped cream and strawberries as the filling between the graham crackers and topped it off with a tub of chocolate frosting.
So, let's whip it up and put it in the fridge for 24 hours and then pig out.
Banana Split Eclair Cake is definitely a special occasion cake, so enjoy! Scarlett O'Hara would be proud!
Other Banana desserts you love!
Banana Split Eclair Cake
- 1 box graham crackers 1-pound
- 2 boxes instant banana pudding 3 ¼-ounce
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping 8-ounce, thawed
- 2 cups of strawberries sliced
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- Butter the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, mix pudding with milk and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and strawberries.
- Line bottom of pan with whole graham crackers.
- Pour half the strawberry/pudding mixture over graham crackers,
- Repeat with another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer.
- Pour remaining half of strawberry/pudding mixture over the graham crackers and cover with another layer of graham crackers.
- Put tub of frosting in microwave and microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute so frosting is pourable.
- Pour over cake and spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.