"I do d'eclair!" (Which affirms the truth of a statement that was uttered by Gone With the Wind's Scarlett O'Hara a time or two, except we jacked it up our way with d'eclair instead of declare.) Guess what? We do give a damn! This Banana Split Eclair Cake tastes just like a divine, creamy eclair only it's in cake form. 😉
It's enough to make you swoon! You might need the vapors. 🙂 It's so rich and heavenly! It's also comforting, easy to make and no-bake!
Banana splits are definitely for summer-time fun, so I incorporated banana pudding, whipped cream and strawberries as the filling between the graham crackers and topped it off with a tub of chocolate frosting.
So, let's whip it up and put it in the fridge for 24 hours and then pig out. You might also like this Elegant Chocolate Eclair Cake – It’s Luscious, or this Strawberry Ice Box Cake for summer foodie fun!
Banana Split Eclair Cake is definitely a special occasion cake, so enjoy! Scarlett O'Hara would be proud!
Other Banana desserts you love!
Banana Split Eclair Cake
- 1 box graham crackers 1-pound
- 2 boxes instant banana pudding 3 ¼-ounce
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping 8-ounce, thawed
- 2 cups of strawberries sliced
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- Butter the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, mix pudding with milk and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and strawberries.
- Line bottom of pan with whole graham crackers.
- Pour half the strawberry/pudding mixture over graham crackers,
- Repeat with another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer.
- Pour remaining half of strawberry/pudding mixture over the graham crackers and cover with another layer of graham crackers.
- Put tub of frosting in microwave and microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute so frosting is pourable.
- Pour over cake and spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.