This easy No-Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream is a delicious and decadent ice cream worth swooning over! It’s a rich and creamy strawberry ice cream loaded with pound cake bites, fluffy marshmallow cream and fresh, ripe strawberries! Who could resist all that yumminess?
My favorite way to eat this frozen concoction, is when it’s partially melted! The flavors are incredible!!
What I love about this ice cream is that it’s easy and no churn. You can make homemade ice cream without needing a special ice cream maker appliance, requires no stove-top cooking, and can be made with just a hand mixer.
All you need is 2 cups of whipping cream, 1 can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, strawberries, pound cake, and marshmallow cream. Sounds pretty dreamy and tastes beyond dreamy!
It’s so easy to put together, however you need to let it freeze before you can partake! So, a little patience to freeze it, then devour, right?
You can easily pick up some pound cake at your local grocery or you can make this lovely Vanilla Greek Yogurt & Olive Oil Pound Cake, which is what I used.
It’s awesome because you can make it, slice it and put it in the freezer until you’re ready to use it in all kinds of desserts, trifles or whatever when you’re in a pinch, that is if you haven’t devoured it all after you baked it. Just in case, better bake 2!! 🙂
She’s such a doll and she loves dessert like all the rest of us! YAY! Please visit and see her delectables!
OH! So…Obviously, Katherine is having a girl, hence the pink! And we couldn’t be more excited!!
Besides baby showers, this No-Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream will be a favorite for all the holidays and anytime of the week, of course!
No-Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (I used Eagle Brand)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pound cake cubed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow cream
- Optional: pink or red food coloring for a little color
- In a blender or food chopper, pulse strawberries until semi-pureed and small chunks of strawberries remain.
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold in the strawberry puree, food coloring (optional) and pound cake into the mixture
- Pour 1/3 of mixture into a freezer-safe 2 qt. container.
- Place marshmallow fluff in microwave in microwavable bowl for 20 seconds or so, so it's not so stiff and add 3 -4 spoonfuls on top. Add remainder of ice cream mixture and add the rest of the marshmallow fluff on top by spoonfuls. You can swirl if you want with a knife.
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours, best if overnight.
Meet our guest of honor: Katherine! Katherine blogs over at Love In My Oven and is the proud momma to two boys and a soon-to-arrive baby girl!!
You don’t need to know Katherine to join in the fun, just enjoy all of the pink themed recipes the bloggers are bringing to the party! Scroll down to see what the bloggers are sharing, and click on the links to hop over to their blogs to check their recipe out.
7-UP RASPBERRY PINK PUNCH from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
BEET GOAT CHEESE PHYLLO ROLLS from Looney For Food
YUM YUM SHRIMP WONTON CUPS from Give it Some Thyme
ROASTED BEET AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA from Robust Recipes
PRETTY IN PINK PARTY MIX from Tiny Kitchen Capers
ROASTED BEET AND WHITE BEAN HUMMUS from Crumb Top Baking
IT’S A GIRL BABY SHOWER CAKE from The Sugar Coated Cottage
MELTING MOMENTS COOKIES WITH RASPBERRY BUTTERCREAM from Sugar Salt Magic
STRAWBERRY MOUSSE CUPS from The Beach House Kitchen
ROSE RASPBERRY LYCHEE CUPCAKES from Sift & Simmer
VANILLA GLAZED BAKED DONUTS from Girl Heart Food
CHOCOLATE ROSE TRUFFLES from The Love of Cakes
PRETTY IN PINK PARFAITS from Six Snippets
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS from The Itsy-Bitsy Kitchen
STRAWBERRY ROSE CAKE DONUTS from Ben’s Havoc in the Kitchen
NO CHURN STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM from Kitchen@Hoskins
STRAWBERRY SCONES from 31 Daily
RASPBERRY MOUSSE BROWNIE TRIFLE from Better With Biscuits
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CUPCAKES from Nourish and Fete
VANILLA DONUTS WITH PINK GLAZE from Sweet Little Baker
STRAWBERRY SOUFFLÉS WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
NO CHURN STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ICE CREAM from The Baking Chocolatess
Thanks for joining the party and I hope you enjoyed all of these fun recipes!
Want more ice cream yums? Of course you do!!
Check this feature out over at RecipeLion along with a lot more!