Want a dessert to share that everybody will love? 5 easy ingredients and absolutely no baking to make this luscious Elegant Chocolate Eclair Cake! It's got layers of graham crackers, layers of French vanilla pudding and whipped cream and is iced with a creamy, fudge chocolate frosting!
The SECRET to the dessert is....once prepared, (which is SO EASY) you have to leave it in the fridge for 12 hours so it all sets up and gets super yummy for pleasuring your taste buds. This elegant Chocolate Eclair Cake literally melts in your mouth! No kidding!!! It's that luscious!
This Chocolate Eclair Cake is so perfect for family get-togethers, potlucks, birthdays, card night, after-dinner dessert...umm...I'd say pretty much anything goes. It will not disappoint!
You can get creative and change out the puddings, frosting and even the graham crackers for your favorite flavors! Give this a try, it's so easy!
Trust me...it's amazing! If you've never had it before...you are in for a really, luscious, decadent treat!
Love pudding desserts? You will love these!!
Elegant Chocolate Eclair Cake
- 1 box honey or chocolate graham crackers 14.4-ounce
- 2 packages French vanilla instant pudding mix 4-serving
- 3 cups milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping 12-ounce, thawed
- 1 container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting 16-ounce
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk, then add whipped topping, stirring until mixture thickens.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish.
- Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining graham crackers.
- Spread with chocolate frosting. (To make it easier, you can put frosting in microwave 15-20 seconds and stir and pour on top of dessert.)
- Cover to chill. Refrigerate overnight.