I heard you were dying for a delicious. amazing tasting no-bake Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie? Guess what? Our prayers have been answered!
This one is a tried and true Butterfinger candy bar and peanut butter lover’s dream pie come true! Oh…and don’t forget that hot fudge topping and some whipped cream to take it over the edge! Heart be still!
So…Want me to share a slice or two of this delectable, creamy Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Pie with you?
Here’s 21 Dreamy Cream Pies To Go Ga-Ga Over if you love dem cream pies!
Even though there’s that famous saying, “No one better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!”, I totally would share this pie with you, because it is so worth sharing the love.
The best part is it takes about 15 minutes to make and it’s no-bake, so it only has to be in the fridge for an hour or so and then you can dig in, to your heart’s content.
Be warned, it’s very rich, very good and you’ll want to make this Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie again and again for Sunday evenings and any special occasions. Enjoy!
For Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie
Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie
- One Chocolate Cookie Crust prepared
For the Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip or 1 cup of whipping cream whipped
- 6-8 mini Butterfinger candy bars chopped coarsely
For the Topping
- Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 mini Butterfinger candy bars coarsely chopped
- Optional: Additional Whipped Topping Dollops
- Beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the Cool Whip or whipped whipping cream until completely combined
- Fold in the 6-8 chopped Butterfinger candy bars bits.
- Pour filling into the prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Drizzle with hot fudge topping and top with additional chopped Butterfinger candy bars and whipped cream if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and can be refrigerated up to 3 days.
Peanut Butter Lovers!