I’ve been nosh, nosh and more noshin’ on this Rolo Reese’s PB Pretzel Fudge. This is what you call a glorious, heavenly treat. I mean..Holy Moses Golly Gee Wow!! The name says it all, right?
When you get ready to take that first seductive bite, you will close your eyes like on commercials, breathing in that lovely aroma of the chocolate fudge and then…CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP! *Eyes roll back in head* YUM!!
You ask yourself…”Seriously, am I in heaven?”
You just self-indulged in a taste of the soft, melty, caramel and milk chocolate Rolos, entertwined with Reese’s peanut butter cups and salty pretzel bits surrounded by melt-in-your-mouth chocolate fudge. Oh, Holy Moses Golly Gee Wow!! Here we go again!
You might not be in heaven, but it will definitely seem like you’re ‘in the moment’.
You can make and share your ‘little piece of heaven’ with your family, friends, co-workers and they will be more than impressed and it’s quick and easy to make.
Fudge, Fudge, Fudge! Who wants more fudge!?
Enjoy them all!
Rolo Reeses PB Pretzel Fudge
- 1 bag Mini Rolos' 8 oz
- 1 bag Mini Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups 8 oz.
- 1 cup Pretzels broken up
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 14 ounce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9” pan with foil, wrapping around sides of pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the Reeses' peanut butter cups, broken pretzels and Rolos' in an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly over low heat until melted.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Spread evenly over candy and pretzels in prepared pan. pressing lightly to adhere them with waxed paper or your hands. The fudge will set up fast, so work a fast pace when you are spreading the fudge on top of the candy and pretzels.
- Cool until firm to room temperature, then cover and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut into squares and serve.