This post has been created in partnership with Pillsbury. Thank you for the opportunity Pillsbury. All opinions are my own. #PillsburyPartner #sponsored
Wake up! Skillet Raspberry-White Chocolate Pull-Apart Rolls to the rescue!
Omgoodness!! Want to impress the Royal Family? The Pope? Your Mom? (Yes, Mother’s Day is coming upon us, right?)
Make these Skillet Raspberry-White Chocolate Pull-Apart Rolls! Pronto!
These sweet rolls will definitely impress my mom and anyone else for that matter.
I love the idea these rolls are baked in an iron cast skillet. It brings back so many memories of my grandma. She had a vintage iron cast skillet she used often to feed her family.
I remember it was always sitting on the pot bellied stove when we would visit and I would try to envision her using it to cook and bake for her family of 17.
Yes…I said 17. (I can’t even tell you how many grandchildren…we’re talking hundreds!)
However, Grandma could always work miracles with her cooking and thinking about it, she would have loved this to serve her family for breakfast back in the day and she would have loved how easy this was!
Who wouldn’t want some shortcuts with that many kids running around? I had a hard enough time with 2…yikes!
These golden Pillsbury Grand and Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits bake up so light and fluffy, they literally melt in your mouth and each ‘bubble’ of love in that there skillet, is stuffed with a heavenly surprise!!
Delicious cream cheese filling and a fruity raspberry! Believe it!
Then drizzles of vanilla chocolate and fresh red raspberries top this baby off.
If you love this, you’re definitely going to love this Pillsbury Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring I made a couple of weeks ago! It’s going viral! 🙂
Here’s how it’s done!
Skillet Raspberry-White Chocolate Pull-Apart Rolls
- 6 oz cream cheese softened (from 8-oz package)
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1 can 16.3 oz Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 container 6 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ cup white vanilla baking chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 3 tablespoons sugar and the raspberry jam with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; split biscuits in half, making total of 16 biscuit rounds. Press each into 3-inch circle. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture in center of each biscuit round, and top with 1 raspberry.
- Carefully bring sides of biscuit dough up and around filling, and firmly pinch to seal completely; shape into a ball, and place pinched end facing down in skillet. Continue for remaining biscuit rounds, arranging in skillet. Brush biscuits with melted butter; sprinkle tops with remaining 2 teaspoons sugar. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown on top. Cool 20 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white baking chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 seconds, until melted and drizzling consistency. Drizzle on top of biscuits, and serve with remaining raspberries. Serve warm.
Pillsbury™ Big & Flaky Crescent Dinner Rolls are available nationwide in major grocery and retail stores. For more information, visit www.Facebook.com/Pillsbury and @Pillsbury on Instagram and Twitter.