Hey Folks! Luscious Red Raspberry Lemon Dream Pie is breaking through that perma-cloud hovering over our heads here in Indiana.
Enough already! I’m rebelling with this pie!!
Guys! This dreamy, creamy lemon pudding pie is deliciously sweet with a yummy punch of tartness and has a completely utterly delicious buttery, lemon cookie crust with a layer of fruity raspberry jam on top.
Then, the pie is topped with with plush, ripe red raspberries with fluffy whipped cream and a layering of lemon cookie crumbles.
This is beyond heaven.
When I took a bite, I heard angels sing. Not even kidding….and I’m pretty sure the sun came out. 🙂
I hope you don’t mind, I’ve been on a lemon roll lately with mom-inspired lemon recipes, because any lemon dessert always reminds me of my mom and well ya know….Mother’s Day is coming up, right?
You can always make this without the raspberries, if you want just pure lemon joy!
But, I saw these raspberries at the market and I couldn’t resist. They had the most gorgeous hue of raspberry color and I love raspberries, so there ya go.
I also think the raspberry jam is amazing in this. It just gives another depth of flavor to this decadent pie.
As I was saying above, if you just want to do strictly lemon, it’s awesome without the berries too. I like changing it up with whatever I have on hand.
If you want to add another depth of lemon loveliness to it, you can use lemon curd to the bottom layer of the pie. YUM!
Using layers of jams and curds give your pies and desserts make your desserts zing a little more! 🙂
This pie is a keeper!
It’s repeatable…It’s beyond heaven!
Luscious Red Raspberry Lemon Dream Pie
- 1 package Lemon Oreo cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 8 oz. pkg, cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 3.4 oz pkg, instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 c. milk
- 1 large 16 oz. carton, frozen whipped topping, thawed or 2 cups fresh whipped cream
- 4-5 tablespoons seedless red raspberry jam
- Red raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crush 22 of the oreos. Add melted butter and mix together, then pour into a 9" pie plate.Press the mixture to the bottom and sides of the pie plate, forming the crust.Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes to set the crust. Remove from oven and let cool completely.Add the raspberry jam to the bottom of the pie crust and smooth it out. You can heat up the jam for a few seconds in the microwave if it's hard to spread around.Using a mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the milk and pudding mix, and beat until smooth.Fold in half (8 oz) of the whipped topping to the pudding mixture.Pour the lemon cream filling into the cooled oreo cookie pie shell.Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set. Top the pie with the remaining whipped topping, raspberries and add 2-4 Oreo crumbles to the top of the pie and enjoy!