This post has been created in partnership with Pillsbury. Thank you for the opportunity Pillsbury. All opinions are my own. #PillsburyPartner #sponsored
This gorgeous Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring recipe is SO simple to make and it requires little effort to pull it all together. Ohh…Thank you for making my life easier Pillsbury!
Pillsbury sent me beaucoup coupons and in return, share one of their recipes from Pillsbury.com, which I was really excited to do!
Because spring is finally here, I definitely wanted to share this delicious Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring recipe. It brings me back to my mom’s love for lemon-inspired desserts during the holidays and special family gatherings.
Lemon has always been her favorite fruit, (and peaches is right up there too) but…
I ask you…WHO in the world doesn’t love to happily indulge in warm lemon-cream cheese filling enrobed in Pillsbury’s buttery, golden baked crescent roll dough, and drizzled with a sweet cream glaze on top? Is it wrong to want lemon cream cheese danish mouthfuls of heaven?
I can’t deny anyone that!
I made this lovely crescent ring for our first Spring weekend breakfast, but these kinds of danishes are wonderful for brunches, slumber parties the day after, guests in town for the weekend, gifting to a friend and I think it would make for a great dessert too.
Perfect with milk, afternoon tea or coffee, right? 🙂
Hmmm…Did I mention this lemon cream cheese crescent ring didn’t even last one full 24 hours? There is only 3 of us here…so that tells you right there, how good this is.
7 ingredients and it literally takes 15 minutes to assemble and 20 minutes to bake. Drizzle with glaze and serve warm.
To make it easier for you, here’s a quick picture tutorial and the recipe below for you to make this for your special Easter weekend for friends and family.
Pssst...don’t forget Mother’s Day is coming too!
Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened (see notes)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 can 8 oz Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Unroll dough sheet. (If using crescent rolls, unroll dough and separate into 2 large rectangles. Overlap long sides to form 13x7-inch rectangle; firmly press edges and perforations to seal.)
- Spread cream cheese mixture on rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Starting with 1 long side of rectangle, roll up; pinch edge to seal.
- With serrated knife, cut into 12 slices.
- Arrange slices on cookie sheet in a circle, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. In small bowl, mix Glaze ingredients until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm crescent ring.
- Add more cream cheese if you want more cream cheese filling. You can add anywhere from 3 oz to 8 oz cream cheese in the recipe. All variations are good. (Trust me!)
- Sprinkle the crescent ring with powdered sugar in place of the glaze if you like.
- You can prepare the crescent ring up to 2 hours ahead of time; cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate. Add a few extra minutes to the bake time.
Pillsbury™ Big & Flaky Crescent Dinner Rolls are available nationwide in major grocery and retail stores. For more information, visit www.Facebook.com/Pillsbury and @Pillsbury on Instagram and Twitter.
These were also featured on 35 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts! Grab a fork and dig in!