Ring in the holidays with these soft, chewy ultimate blondies stuffed with fresh cranberries and white chocolate. Holiday Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies are a lovely decadent treat praising sweet and tart moods of the season and we can’t get enough of these fudgy, blondie bars!
If these Holiday Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies don't scream the holidays, we don't know what does! They are simple easy to make and taste so scrumptious. It definitely relates to home-sweet-home for the holidays.
Ring in the holidays with these soft, chewy ultimate blondies stuffed with fresh cranberries and white chocolate. It's a lovely decadent treat praising sweet and tart moods of the season and we can't get enough of these fudgy, buttery caramel blondie bars!
So, if you're not so familiar with cranberries, when baked they taste a lot like tart cherries. If using fresh cranberries in other baking recipes, just replace them for blueberries, cherries or peaches in your favorite recipes. Their rich, dark red color is guaranteed to liven up the aesthetics of any dish.
Cranberries also provide antioxidants, stroke, and cardiovascular disease prevention, and are a great source of fiber, manganese, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Cranberries are also credited with helping fight and/or prevent urinary tract infections, gum disease and ulcers.
Make sure you rinse your firm cranberries under cool water right before you’re ready to eat them or use them. Shriveled berries or those with discoloration should be avoided.
Store cranberries in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to two months. Cranberries withstand freezer storage very well, so if you have an abundance, this is a great option especially for the fall and winter seasons.
More cranberries ideas?
Christmas Eggnog Cranberry Bread Pudding with Vanilla Rum Sauce is wonderful for the Christmas brunch!
Plus, we can't ignore this Cranberry Mango Sauce either! If you are looking for more, enticing ways to use fresh cranberries for you Holiday spread, use this Cranberry Mango Sauce as a appetizer with cream cheese on crackers or served with a side of turkey! Always a favorite!
You may also love these Pumpkin Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars!
Love brunchin'? You might like these for those special family occasions!
- Sinful ‘Cinnabon’ Cinnamon Roll Cake
- 10 Over-The-Top Blondies That Will Make Your Head Spin
- Buttermilk Blueberry Explosion Cake!
- Easy Gooey Caramel Apple Monkey Pull Apart Bread
Holiday Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed , add an additional ¼ cup if you wish for more sweetness, but not necessary.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 and ½ cups all purpose or gluten-free flour like Bob's Red Mill or something similar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease or spray with non-stick cooking spray and line an 8x8 baking pan lining your pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and leaving some overhang. This will make it much easier to remove the blondies from the pan and easier clean-up too
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugar and whisk together just until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. Stir in flour and chocolate chips and incorporate. Fold in the fresh/ frozen cranberries.
- Pour the batter in prepared pan and smooth out.
- Transfer to oven and bake blondies for approximately 30 minutes or until golden on the edges and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave in pan to cool completely. Cut into squares to serve.
- Will last up to one week when stored in an airtight container.