If you're craving ooey-gooey, buttery, sweet and cinnamon-y, rich decadent cinnamon rolls, you might want to consider this easy 'Cinnabon' Cinnamon Roll Cake for a quick swap! Slathered with our home-made sinful Cinnabon cream cheese glaze to take it over the top, you won't be able to resist all the yumminess going on!
Wanna talk about sinful, tempting and I. can't. stop. eating. this cake for breakfast!!!?
SERIOUSLY...is there anything better than CINNABON CINNAMON ROLLS? There is now! We just made life easier. You can make it at home and literally 30 minutes later, have warm delectable cinnamon roll cake ready for you to devour, warm right out of the oven!
This is the best!!! Have a fork ready, because this coffee cake is awesome and super easy to make.
Sooo crazy how it can taste so good when the recipe is so easy! I give it 5 Stars for taste and easy!
I loved this recipe! Diet?... What Diet? This easy home-made cake is a definite winner when you want fast, easy and cinnamon roll delish!
More cinnamon, because duh...
Sinful 'Cinnabon' Cinnamon Roll Cake!
- 3 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ cups almond vanilla milk or whatever milk choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
Cinnamon Roll Layer
- 1 cup butter 2 sticks, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Optional: ⅔ cup pecans or walnuts
Cinnabon Cream Cheese Glaze
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Using a mixer, mix 3 cups flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
- Slowly stir in melted butter and mix in.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
Cinnamon Roll Layer
- In a large bowl, mix the softened butter, brown sugar, 2 T flour, cinnamon, and nuts until combined well. (It will be thick.)
- Drop by teaspoons evenly over cake batter and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out nearly clean from center. Cinnabon Cream Cheese Glaze
- Beat cream cheese well, then add in powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl continue mixing until smooth and consistency you want. (When adding milk use more or less depending on thickness preferred.)
- Drizzle over warm cake. Serve warm or at room temperature.