Gooey caramel sauce and baked apples are entertwined in this right-out-of the oven, warm, fluffy, amazing pull-a-part monkey bread. OMG!! This fall, we'll be eating a lot of delicious, delightful apple and caramel concoctions and this fits right smack dab into those yummy food categories!
Guess we're pretty addicted, because now we're trying this fluffy, decadent, Easy Gooey Caramel Apple Monkey Pull Apart Bread.
OMG! I forgot how good monkey bread was!
Imagine how much more charming every morning would be if you could wake up to these gooey lovelies, filling the house with that intoxicating, lovely home-made bread aroma every weekend? So gooey and fluffy!
Oh, and we have 'Shortcuts' Avenue! This monkey bread comes from canned biscuits and microwaved apples to speed up the process, followed by a super simple caramel sauce that is so delish!
Once it's baked, you only have to wait 5 minutes to wolf it down. And, it will probably be gone in a matter of 5 minutes too.
If you happen to have leftovers, just seal it good and warm it up in the microwave for 15-20 seconds for a quick reheat. Also, delicious room temperature, I might add, with a side of coffee.
Other Apple and Caramel Apple Desserts to drool over!
Serve this Easy Gooey Caramel Apple Monkey Pull Apart Bread for breakfast, brunch or dessert snacking. Here's the recipe!
Easy Gooey Caramel Apple Monkey Pull Apart Bread
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups Granny Smith apples chopped small
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cans refrigerated Pillsbury Grand Biscuits 16.3-oz., cut into quarters or sixths
Gooey Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- Optional: 1 cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup fluted bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters or sixths and set aside until ready to assemble with apple mixture.
- Toss the chopped apples with the cinnamon and brown sugar, add butter and let microwave 2 - 3 minutes until softened. Cool apple mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Add the apples to the bowl with the biscuit quarters and toss well, separating any biscuit pieces that are stuck together. Add this to the prepared bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and melted butter. Pour the mixture evenly on top of the dough.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes until it is no longer doughy in the center.
- Remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
- Invert onto a plate, by placing the plate upside down onto the bundt pan facing up and rotate upright.
- Serve warm right out of the oven! Yum!!