Does life get any better when you have Gooey Caramel Chocolate Ganache Brownies sitting in front of your face? Yes. Yes it does.
It becomes a beautiful reality. Picture those Gooey Caramel Chocolate Ganache Brownies hitting those wanting lips. Do you get that warm and fuzzy feeling of comfort and joy? Ya feelin' me? Yeah...You know the feeling. I know the feeling. We all know the feeling. 🙂
It's heavenly bliss, isn't it? These brownies. I tell ya...my weakness. I'd never be able to keep secrets for the FBI or CIA. All they would have to do is tempt me with these Gooey Caramel Chocolate Ganache Brownies. Rich, decadent, gooey indulgence.
When Storing and Serving Brownies
I prefer to keep these brownies in the fridge when storing. Then take them out and let them come to room temp for about 5 minutes or microwave just a tad to get that chocolate a little soft and that gooey, buttery caramel on top of fudgy brownie squares all yummy-delicious?! Soo good!
To take it up a notch, of course, add a heaping scoop of your favorite ice cream and some caramel sauce, maybe a little hot fudge, a spritz of whipped cream and some chopped nuts. That my sweet friends, is THE ULTIMATE SUMMER BROWNIE SUNDAE!!!
Perfect sweet treat for indulgent, rich and sinful brownies. Share it with friends. Pssst...Father's Day will work too!
More Brownies To Tempt You!
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Ganache Brownies
- 1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix 18.4 oz) + ingredients and bake brownies according to directions on brownie box. Let cool.
- 1 bag caramels, unwrapped if you use softer caramels, you'll get gooier caramel
- ⅓ cup heavy cream or evaporated milk
- Optional: ¼ cup Caramel sauce for thinner caramel
- 2 cups Good quality chocolate chips or chopped
- Optional: ½ cup whipping cream or milk of choice -- for true ganache
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- 1 Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, 18.4 oz) + ingredients and bake brownies according to directions on brownie box and don't overbake. Let cool.
- Gooey Caramel Layer:
- Combine the caramel candies and heavy cream in a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute in 30-second intervals, stirring between each until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour the caramel topping over the brownies. Let set for 10 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, melt the chocolate for about 30 seconds in microwave, stirring every 10 seconds. Microwave for longer until chocolate is completely smooth.
- Optional: Add and whip cream into melted chocolate if you want a softer, richer chocolate.
- Pour or spread the chocolate mixture on top of the caramel filling and spread out as best you can.
- Place in the fridge for chocolate to firm up. Up to 2 hours for the chocolate ganache frosting.
- Use foil handles to lift brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
- Let brownies come to room temp 5 minutes or microwave a tad for a yummy, indulgent treat.
- You can't really mess this up. Brownies, caramel and chocolate is all you need. Um...yea. 🙂