Everybody's favorite Reese's Peanut Butter Cups surrounded by Double Stuffed Oreos sinfully dipped in rich, creamy chocolate! Red, white and blue sprinkles make 'em a party! Oh yeah!!
People who actually see these magnificent treats say 'OOOHHH MY GOSH!' 'WHOAAAA! WHAT IS THAT?!' Those are soooo cool!
Curious minds and taste-buds want to know NOW. Not tomorrow or the next day....but like NOWWWW!! 🙂 I want!!
O hell yes! Can you understand the WHOA?
These delicious treats are easy to make and would be a fun project to do with the kiddos.
If you have younger kids, just have them assemble the peanut butter cups and Oreos together and do the sprinkling after they've been dipped in chocolate. Dipping might be better managed for an adult and not as messy.
To celebrate for the 4th of July, I used some red, white and blue sprinkles to give it a patriotic feel of God Bless America! I love those little stars!
These are cool for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Birthdays! Just add some sprinkles on top to coordinate with your holiday or event and have fun with them!
Dip them in white chocolate or dark chocolate for a change too!
More 4th of July Treats!
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cup Double Stuffed Oreos
- 24 Double Stuff Oreos or any flavor of Oreos you want This one has Pop Rock Oreos used.
- 12 regular-sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- 1-2 lbs Good Quality Chocolate Melting Chocolate
- Put the Oreo half with the cream on a cutting board or plate, the other half to the side.
- Stack the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup on top of the Oreo half with the cream.
- Stack another Oreo half with the cream facing downward and press down gently.
- After the stacks are put together, set aside.
- Melt ½ of the chocolate in microwave, and microwave on high 1 minute. Stir and melt 30 seconds, stir and melt another 30 seconds if needed. Once melted, dip the treats in melted chocolate using a fork to dip them in and take them out with, shaking a little to get the excess chocolate off, then set on baking sheet lined with waxed paper. You can transfer to a baking rack if you want to get more excess chocolate off.
- Scatter some sprinkles on top of the Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cup Double Stuffed Oreos.
- Place in fridge if you want the chocolate to set faster for 5 mins.