Who's got an addiction to addicting chocolate brownies? (Is that question like a double negative or something?) Doesn't matter, let's get back to addicting chocolate brownies already. 🙂
Get ready...You can add these Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Brownies to your addiction list, with all your other sweet addictions.
These are sinful.
Absolute chocolate heaven.
The sweet and tart strawberries play nicely with the decadent milk and dark chocolate chunks in gooey fudgy, chewy brownies.
These are perfect for chocolate cravings. I am in love with these quite lovely brownies, and I love the addition of strawberries baked into the top of the brownies.
It's a genuine 'OMG' kind of brownie that you will not forget anytime soon and you'll be stealing away bites.
I told my husband to get them out of the house by tomorrow.
I don't trust myself around them and it's only 9:06 pm and the night's not over yet. Yikes!!
I need to be strong.
Talking about them to you isn't helping the situation. LOL! But that's what we're here for.
Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Brownies are the reason.
Here's some other chocolate brownie addictions we really love around here. YUM!
This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight is wonderful for potlucks, birthdays and family gatherings. These Gooey Caramel Chocolate Ganache Brownies and these Caramel-icious Frosted Brownies (GF Option) are just downright scrumptious and delectable!
Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla or coffee extract I used Nielsen Massey's Coffee Extract
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 milk chocolate bar I used Dove 3.30-Ounce Bar
- 1 dark chocolate bar I used Dove 3.30-Ounce Bar
- 5-7 strawberries sliced up
- Preheat the oven 350 F and line a 9x9 inch square tray with parchment paper or foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Combine the butter and sugar together and microwave together for 30 second intervals until the butter melts completely up to one minute.
- Add in the eggs, baking powder, salt and vanilla or coffee extract.
- Next, mix in the cocoa powder and flour until incorporated and no lumps.
- Finally, fold in the chopped up chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, add chopped strawberries by dropping them onto the brownie batter, then bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool slightly before serving or serve cold.