Decadently rich and creamy cheesecake bites deliver luxuriously Ghirardelli Hazelnut Crisp bits and intense, dark velvety chocolate cover for that epicurean chocolate experience. How can I resist? Party and drool-worthy!
We are partyin' with these oh soooo decadent 'Ghirardelli' Dark Chocolate Covered Hazelnut Crisp Cheesecake Bites!! Have you ever had Ghirardelli chocolates? So good! I'm in love, love, love!
These exquisite bites are made with 2 different intense Ghirardelli chocolate products, so you get double the chocolate pleasure! Milk and Hazelnut Crisps Chocolate Squares on the inside and covered with dark chocolate! This recipe couldn't be easier!
- To start with, just make your luscious Ghirardelli Hazelnut Crisp Cheesecake and freeze.
- When ready, cut into 1 inch squares and then dip into melted wafers of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate!
In honor of the New Year, I bestow these little lovelies onto you to share and enjoy the experience of pure deliciousness in your mouth. *Drool*
Aren't they so elegant and sophisticated? It's hard to believe how easy these are to make too!
They are Perfect for any and all special occasions! Especially paired with some lovely champagne! My favorite!
More Cheesecake anyone?
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Covered Hazelnut Crisp Cheesecake Bites
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup pecans finely chopped
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 bag Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares 4.56 oz., Milk and Hazelnut Crisps, , broken into small pieces
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 oz. each, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Dark Chocolate Coating
- 1 12 oz . bag Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers - or white or milk chocolate melting wafers
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and melted butter in a small bowl well and press into baking pan. Add broken Ghirardelli Milk & Hazelnut Crisp Squares to the top of the crust and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth. Add in slightly beaten eggs and vanilla and beat on low speed until just combined. Pour over crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack and then freeze overnight.
- When ready to coat with chocolate, using microwave, melt dark chocolate wafers in 30 second increments, stirring in between increments until melted.
- Take cheesecake out of freezer and lift out of pan by pulling the sides of the foil up and out. Peel off any excess foil and cut cheesecake into 1 inch squares. Work with a few pieces at a time for dipping; keep remaining squares in freezer until ready to dip.
- Using a fork on the bottom of the cheesecake square, one at a time, completely dip bites in melted chocolate, and using spoon in other hand, spoon chocolate on top to cover all spots, and allow excess to drip off and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Reheat chocolate if needed to finish dipping. Let stand for 15 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.