So moist and chewy, these delicious Sheet Pan Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars are fully loaded! Our favorite Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups, Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips and Reese's Pieces for a splash of fall color are included. Woo-wee! Great with a glass of milk or a scoop of ice cream on top! Totally addicting and amazing!
I'm finally back to baking! Yee-haww! We've been in the middle of a kitchen remodel and it's been the longest 3 weeks ever! I was going insane not being able to bake! UGH! Talk about torture!
Baking is kind of my sanctuary, happy place! So, without further ado, guess what I made first? I had a major craving for chocolate and peanut butter! So, I whipped up these easy Sheet Pan Perfect Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars first! Yum!!
Why We Made These Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars Sheet Pan Sized?
It's a certain shortcut to quick scrumptious peanut butter cookie bars!
You won't have to bake numerous batches of cookies, when you can easily press all the cookie dough into one pan and bake away!
Cut them to the size preferred and you've got lots of treats! We love that it's a great time saver in the kitchen!
Freeze Sheet Pan Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars for Later
You can also freeze these and pull them out when needed for parties or keep them in the freeze and pull out what you need when you are craving peanut butter stuffed cookies!
Just layer the cookies in an airtight, freezer-safe container or ziploc, placing parchment paper between each layer. To thaw frozen cookie bars, place the container at room temperature for 3-4 hours or overnight!
These awesome peanut butter bars were inspired by my yummy Sheet Pan Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars! Have you tried them? Because if you haven't you really should! They are a hit!
If you have a large group gathering, these cookie bars are perfect for a Halloween party, family gatherings, bake sales, potlucks, birthday parties or any kind of celebration!
If you love yummy treats, you'll love these too!
Sheet Pan Perfect Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 ¼ cups peanut butter creamy
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup Zulka Sugar or granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 bag Reese's Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- ⅓ cup Reese's Pieces
- ½ cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 13x18 sheet pan with parchment paper, spraying the parchment with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the butter, peanut butter and sugars about 2 minutes and is smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix on low speed until mixed in.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt into the wet mixture and mix together until just incorporated. Do not keep mixing - do not overmix.
- Add chocolate chips in and stir with a wooden spoon, again no over-mixing, just until incorporated.
- Spread thick cookie dough out evenly. It helps to spray a rubber spatula with non-stick spray for spreading and dough will spread out so you don't have to get the corners and edges perfect on the ends. .Sprinkle the Reese's Cups onto the cookie dough and press into the dough lightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Add the Reese's Pieces and ½ cup milk chocolate chips to the top and put in oven for 2 minutes, do not overbake so you get yummy, chewy bars.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 3-4 dozen bars depending how big you cut them.