This Easy Caramel Heath Cheesecake Pie will make the family swoon with delight! It's a heavenly, no-bake creamy cheesecake in a pre-made graham cracker crust, topped with rich, sweet caramel sauce and Heath toffee bits.
Are you ready for this?
Of course you are!
This is an awesome dessert any night of the week! Great for potlucks, holidays & birthdays too!
My husband got some mini Heath bars the other day. He's very territorial over them. In fact, when I made this pie with some of this Heath bars, he freaked out I got into his stash.
Ugh...serious 'drama'. I only used 3 of these mini bars, which I explained to him after the fact and then I presented him with this pie.
Of course, he turned his nose up and I put the pie back in the fridge. When I went into another room, I could hear the tin foil coming off of the pie....go figure. I knew he'd cave, but not sure I'm forgiven?
Anyways, I get it. I'm that way with my own candies and chocolates, but at least I made something with his and didn't eat them up, like he does with my Snicker bars!
This No-Bake Snickers Caramel Truffle Chocolate Cheesecake Pie is a keeper too!
Easy Caramel Heath Cheesecake
- 1 Pre-made graham cracker crust
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream cold, makes 3 cups of whipped cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Caramel Sauce
- 3 mini Heath Bars or more if you like, chopped roughly
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined and smooth. Set this mixture aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Measure out 1 & ½ cups of the whipping cream mixture out for the whipped topping border and set aside.
- Mix the remainder 1 & ½ cups of whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Transfer the cream cheese filling into the graham cracker crust and smooth it out.
- Drizzle caramel on the top of the pie and sprinkle your Heath bars bits on top as well.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, place whipping cream that was set aside and pipe a border around the pie's edge.
- Place pie in fridge for up to 3 hours or overnight and serve. Drizzle more caramel on top when serving! Delish!