Easy No Bake Cheesecake is a traditional, classic dessert that is a wonderful compliment for so many occasions.
This easy, creamy no–bake cheesecake comes together in less that 20 minutes!
It’s got a thick zesty lemon sandwich cookie crust and a delicious, easy silky cheesecake filling made from scratch. Add some seasonal berries and swoon-time! It makes everyone happy when cheesecake is on the table bringing out the smiles, big time! Gluten free too!
Perfect for any celebration you might be having.
I used Girl Scout Lemonades consisting of lemon-icing-topped shortbread cookies for this cheesecake and it’s amazing! For some change-up ideas for the crust, you can use nutter butters, Oreos, any flavored sandwich cookies or crushed graham crackers to make your crust, or if you want to make this super easy, just go buy your own prepared crust at the store.
I added some tart, juicy blueberries and fresh whipped cream to our cheesecake and it was so refreshing and luscious. You get the rich creaminess of the cheesecake with the buttery lemon cookie crust and bright berry flavor with each bite of yumminess!
I like to use an 8 or 9-inch springform pan for my no-bake cheesecakes. Then I can remove the sides of the pan easily. Springform pans are beneficial if you want a thicker cheesecake.
Why is it when it comes to cheesecake, it’s hard to stop eating it?
Mother’s day is coming up, so you can make this especially for her on Mother’s Day to thank her for being such an awesome mom!
Creamy, dreamy no-bake cheesecake couldn’t be easier to whip up. Everyone will come back for “seconds” when you serve this tempting treat and it’s such a lovely company dessert that can be made a day or two in advance.
This dessert has long been a favorite with my family. You might like the fact that it requires no baking, especially when it’s hot out.
I guarantee compliments when you serve this fantastic dessert and it’s a sure way to please a crowd!
If freezing this cheesecake in the spring-form pan, cover it with aluminum foil and wrap it with saran wrap. It should be thawed in the refrigerator overnight. Add the whipped cream topping when ready to serve.
Prepare this a day or two ahead of time and keep covered in the refrigerator. Add the toppings before serving.
If you want to get fancy, pipe the borders of the cheesecake with whipped cream using a large open star tip. Garnish with fresh fruit. Cheesecake must stay refrigerated.
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Lemon Cookie Crust
- 1 package of Girl Scout Cookie Lemonades or sandwich cookie of choice. Other options: Premade Graham Cracker Crust.
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 - 8 oz pkgs cream cheese, very softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- I tub of cool whip or 3 cups of whipped topping. I like to whip it up fresh, using 1 & ½ cups of whipping cream & whip it with a hand mixer until it’s whipping cream consistency.
- Optional: 1 teaspoon lemon extract or or the zest of 2 lemons apx. 1 Tablespoon and just under 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice or store bought lemon juice)
Extras: Whipped cream, berries, or whatever you want to top your cheesecake with. I used 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream and 1/2 cup powdered sugar and whipped it to get a nice piping consistency.
For the Crust
- Melt your butter and add them to the crushed crumb mixture. Mix and mush it up really good and consistent. Dump the mixture into the bottom of a pie plate and press evenly in bottom and up the sides of the pie plate.
For the Filling
- Using a mixer, beat your softened cream cheese really well on medium to medium high speed to make sure it's really smooth and fluffy. Once all of the clumps are gone, add sugars and mix well. Add in the whipped cream and mix together. Pour your mixture into your prepared crust and smooth it out evenly with a spatula.
- Refrigerate uncovered for at least two hours so it sets up really nicely. Serve and enjoy.
- Extras: Whipped cream, berries, or whatever you want to top your cheesecake with. Pipe the borders of the cheesecake with whipped cream using a large open star tip. Garnish with fresh fruit. Cheesecake must stay refrigerated.