This caramel apple has salted pecans, mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips. OMG! I love gooey caramel apples! I especially love caramel dipped Granny Smith Apples! The crunchy tart apple with the sweet,creamy caramel is so delectable. Caramel apples reminds me of the fairs, ballgames, the fall season and Halloween for sure!
This here caramel apple is blinged out with some Halloween Sprinkles. Super simple, but cute, right? I usually cut slices out of the apple and eat a few slices to get my sweet fix and then place the rest of the apple back in the fridge until the next time I get that sweet craving. (Which is usually doesn't last that long.) Perfect!
Caramel, crunchy toffee bits and drizzled chocolate are embellished on this apple. These are so much fun to do with your kids, friends and take them to a party or just to have them around for your own personal pleasure. Easy 'Blinged Out' Caramel Apples are awesome!
Easy Caramel Blinged Out Apples
- 5-6 Granny Smith Gala or Honeycrisp Apples or whatever your favorite is
- 1 package individually wrapped caramels 14 ounce, unwrapped
- 2 Tablespoons milk or heavy cream
Your Choice of Bling
- Mini Reese's or M&Ms Marshmallows, Pecans, Mini Chocolate Chips, Melted Chocolate Swirls, Cookie Crumbs or Pieces, Toffee Bits, Candy Bar Bits, Raisins, Peanuts, Cashews, Skittles, Sprinkles
- Press a craft stick into the top. Butter or place parchment paper down on a baking sheet.
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave 2 minutes, stirring once let cool briefly.
- Roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce until well coated.
- Add choices of bling to sides of caramel coated apples fast.
- Place on parchment paper and put in fridge for 5-10 miniutes to set up faster.
You may love these fun treats too!