Whoa!! Wicked Good Halloween Brownie Pizza is the fudgiest brownie pizza ever! Look how fun and festive this pizza dessert is and the best part is, you can top it with whatever "spooky" candies you have on hand.
It's creative, yet pretty simple to make. I especially love those eyeballs peeking out of that sea of hazelnut chocolate and the candy corn border.
This sweet treat will be the hit of any Halloween party or get-together. And honestly, you can make this anytime of the year. Then you'll faced with, "To decorate or not to decorate". (Either way, you can't go wrong!)
If you do decorate, add whatever toppings fits your holiday or occasion. Birthday, Valentine's, Easter, Christmas, New Year's, St. Patty's...the options are endless!
All I know is...I'm in it for the brownies. and candy. 🙂 Here's the recipe for Wicked Good Halloween Brownie Pizza!
Other fun and festive ideas!
Wicked Good Halloween Brownie Pizza
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate I used Harry & David Dark Chocolate Sea Salt, melted
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt I omitted because of Sea Salt in chocolate bar
- ¾ cup Nutella or any chocolate spread or frosting
- ½ or ¾ cup chopped mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 4 or 5 caramels chopped small
- ¼ cup mini Reese's Pieces or M&M's
- Random Eye Candies
- Candy Corn Border
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick spray, depending on how thick you want your brownies. (Pictured brownies were made with 9 inch pan)
- In the bowl with melted chocolate, add in oil and beat with a whisk until smooth.
- Add in sugar, beat together, then add eggs and beat until incorporated.
- Mix in flour and salt.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mainly clean. Be careful not to over bake.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 15 -20 minutes
- Microwave Nutella for 1 minute and spoon/pour onto brownies and spread.
- Arrange remaining candy over the top.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.