Chocolate Cherry Oreo Dessert! Imagine...Light, lush and fluffy cream cheese fluff, cherry pie filling, whipped cream, bits of Oreos and fudgy brownies in each bite.
Sweet Dreams Baby! Here's a dream I want to stay in and not wake up from at least, until I have a big slice of this luscious, gorgeous cherry Oreo brownie delight!
While we are in cherry mode, you'll love this Cherry Crumble Pie, these Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies and these Cherry Chip Cookies!
Cherry Oreo Dessert
This would be a spectacular cherry fluff dessert for any time of the year. Valentine's Day is a must for sure! But chocolate and cherry cheesecake lovers, it's for everyday! Yay!
See how I made a heart decoration by piping some whipped cream in the middle using a heart cookie cutter? What's better than a whipped cream heart in the middle to say I love you!
Definitely a dessert that will impress! 🙂
Here's the recipe for the Chocolate Cherry Oreo Dessert recipe! Enjoy!
Looking for more Yummy Desserts?
- Cherry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 4 Ingredient Fluffy Oreo Dessert
- Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Muffins
- Heavenly Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fluff Dessert
- 20 Heavenly Layered Desserts!
- Cherry Cheesecake Poke Cake
- Lemon Layered Pudding Cheesecake Bars
- 10 Easy Patriotic Desserts
- 17 Irresistible Fluffy Desserts
- 3 Fluffy No Bake Mousses You'll LOVE!
- 17 Valentine Treats To Swoon Over!
Chocolate Cherry Oreo Dream Dessert
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 10 Oreos broke up in chunks
Cherry Oreo Cream Cheese Layer
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk milk or cream
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip
- 10 Oreos broken up in chunks
- 1- 21 ounce can Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x9 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla and then beat in eggs.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together.
- Slowly stir into the egg/sugar mixture until well blended.
- Place cookie chunks on top of brownie mixture.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Cherry Oreo Cream Cheese Layer
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy and then add in the powdered sugar and milk and beat until combined.
- Add in ½ the tub of Cool Whip (60 oz.) and blend until combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture and spread it over the brownies.
- Sprinkle the 10 Oreo chunks on top of the cream cheese mixture and pat down gently.
- Spread the cherry pie filling over the top.
- Put the other half of the whipped cream in a pastry bag and pipe a border around the dessert. If you have left over you can pipe a heart in the middle of the dessert using a heart cookie cutter and piping the whipped cream inside the heart cookie cutter. (I just kind of swirled the whipped cream on top on the heart design.
- Place in refrigerator for two hours before serving.
Can't wait to try this!
Thanks Dina! I always enjoy linking up at your party when I can. I'll cya there! 🙂
[email protected] says
Thanks for coming and linking up at #TheWeekendSocial. Please be sure to come back this week starting Thursday at 9PM EST on KitchenDreaming.com ! I hope to see you there! Pinned
Dina @Kitchen Dreaming
Oh my goodness this just looks so good! And the cherries are just so vibrant and beautiful 🙂
Thanks Nicole for invite! I definitely will stop by and thanks so much for stopping by and checking out this dessert! It's a keeper for sure! 😉 Have a great weekend!
Hi Kendra! I did link up and glad I did! Thanks so much for the invite and visiting! You will love that Chocolate Cherry Oreo Dessert! 🙂
Thank you so much Winnie! 🙂
Nicole Neverman says
Yum! Chocolate and cherry is a beautiful combination. This dessert looks really delicious. If you had a spare moment, I would be delighted if you'd drop this (and anything else you'd like to share) by at the #PureBlogLove anything goes link party! You can find me here: http://picnicnz.blogspot.co.nz/
Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com says
This is all my favorites wrapped up in one yummy looking dessert! I love brownie and cream and this looks soo amazing! I want to make it for our next company! Would love it if you shared it at our link up party on my blog please (or any other posts!) Hope you have a great weekend!
Kim this is a scrumptious dessert - really mouth watering
And what wonderful colors 🙂