Chocolate Cherry Oreo Dessert! Imagine...Light, lush and fluffy cream cheese fluff, cherry pie filling, whipped cream, bits of Oreos and fudgy brownies in each bite.
Sweet Dreams Baby! Here's a dream I want to stay in and not wake up from at least, until I have a big slice of this luscious, gorgeous cherry Oreo brownie delight!
Cherry Oreo Dessert
This would be a spectacular cherry fluff dessert for any time of the year. Valentine's Day is a must for sure! But chocolate and cherry cheesecake lovers, it's for everyday! Yay!
See how I made a heart decoration by piping some whipped cream in the middle using a heart cookie cutter? What's better than a whipped cream heart in the middle to say I love you!
Definitely a dessert that will impress! 🙂
Here's the recipe for the Chocolate Cherry Oreo Dessert recipe! Enjoy!
Looking for more Yummy Desserts?
- Cherry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 4 Ingredient Fluffy Oreo Dessert
- Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Muffins
- Heavenly Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fluff Dessert
- 20 Heavenly Layered Desserts!
- Cherry Cheesecake Poke Cake
- Lemon Layered Pudding Cheesecake Bars
- 10 Easy Patriotic Desserts
- 17 Irresistible Fluffy Desserts
- 3 Fluffy No Bake Mousses You'll LOVE!
- 17 Valentine Treats To Swoon Over!
Chocolate Cherry Oreo Dream Dessert
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 10 Oreos broke up in chunks
Cherry Oreo Cream Cheese Layer
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk milk or cream
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip
- 10 Oreos broken up in chunks
- 1- 21 ounce can Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x9 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla and then beat in eggs.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together.
- Slowly stir into the egg/sugar mixture until well blended.
- Place cookie chunks on top of brownie mixture.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Cherry Oreo Cream Cheese Layer
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy and then add in the powdered sugar and milk and beat until combined.
- Add in ½ the tub of Cool Whip (60 oz.) and blend until combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture and spread it over the brownies.
- Sprinkle the 10 Oreo chunks on top of the cream cheese mixture and pat down gently.
- Spread the cherry pie filling over the top.
- Put the other half of the whipped cream in a pastry bag and pipe a border around the dessert. If you have left over you can pipe a heart in the middle of the dessert using a heart cookie cutter and piping the whipped cream inside the heart cookie cutter. (I just kind of swirled the whipped cream on top on the heart design.
- Place in refrigerator for two hours before serving.