Happy Holidays! This Holiday White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse Pie is dreamy, light and creamy and what white chocolate peppermint cheesecake dreams are made of!
We have real white chocolate melted and cream cheese whipped into the mousse with a small ¼ teaspoon of peppermint extract. The graham cracker crust is buttery, thick and very delicious. Then a fluffy blanket of whipped cream and sprinkles of peppermint candy cane on top! This fluffy cream pie will look lovely on your Holiday dessert table! Are you craving it yet?
Our family is divided on peppermint. Half of us love it, half of us don't love it.
I'm in the half that doesn't, if it's too peppermint-y and sugar-y, I'm out. I do not like hard candies. My husband doesn't like peppermint at all, however, we both liked this.
It's light and airy. It's not overwhelming with peppermint candy flavor. It has small bits and pieces of peppermint in white chocolate kisses and this dessert reminds me of those Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses. Yum!
If you love white chocolate and peppermint, you'll love this Holiday White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse Pie! It's so heavenly!!
Psst...If you love heavenly pies, you will love this favorite Amish Peanut Butter Cream Pie, or this tempting Dark Chocolate Silk Pie! It’s Delectable! or even this Marvelous Butterscotch Pie! You'll love them all!
Holiday White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse Pie is magically wonderfully fluffy, creamy and delish! This is best made the night before, so it sets up, in case you're on a schedule for timing your goodies!
More Holiday Yums!
Holiday White Chocolate Peppermint Cheescake Mousse Pie
1 Graham Cracker Crust, bought or home-made
- 1 and ½ cups graham cracker crumbs 10 graham crackers, full sheet
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces white chocolate chopped
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Crushed candy canes
Graham Cracker Crust
- Use a prepared graham cracker crust or mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar together in a medium bowl until combined.
- Once combined press the mixture into the bottom of the dish or pan and up the sides as far as you want it to go up, it will be thick and fits into a 9 - 10 inch pan.
- Make sure the crust is pressed together tight, you can use the bottom of a measuring cup to press it down firmer.
- Bake this crust for 10 minutes for 7-8 minutes at 350°F. Let cool all the way before adding filling.
- You can also use the option of chilling the crust for 2 hours before using in your recipe.
White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Filling
- Over medium heat, in a saucepan, heat ¾ cup heavy cream in saucepan until hot, almost to boiling, but not boiling, then remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate until it's melted and then stir in peppermint extract and let cool completely.
- In a bowl, using mixer, beat ¾ cup heavy cream until firm peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using mixer, beat the cream cheese until whipped. Set aside.
- Fold the cooled white chocolate mixture gently into whipped cream mixture until combined and then spoon into the cream cheese mixture and continue folding until mixed.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker pie crust.
Whipped Cream & Toppings
- Using an electric mixer, beat 1 ½ cups heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Spread whipped cream over peppermint cheesecake mousse.
- Set in fridge for a few hours to set up.
- Garnish with candy cane crushed bits right before serving.