I discovered Nutella. Not anything like Christopher Columbus discovered America, but it was pretty darn close! And my life has dramatically changed since that startling, exciting discovery. (We’ve been bff’s since, can you relate?)
Each Double Bliss Nutella Brownie Bite has a double dose of tempting chocolate and hazelnut spread ‘Nutella,’ infused with a sweet pocketful of Nutella baked right into the brownie.
I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information go to my disclosure policy.)
Nutella Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies, ‘Awesome’ Banana Nutella Swirl Muffins and Nutella Cheesecake Bars are just a few Nutella faves on the blog, if you want some other options, and are Nutella browsing. 🙂
To make life a little easier, I just picked up a box of GHIRARDELLI Triple Fudge Brownie Mix. Make them according to the box instructions, then using a 1 tablespoon scoop, release scoops of brownie mix in a mini 24 muffin baking pan lined with mini muffin paper liners. Don’t overfill, 1 scoop is just enough.
Bake them for 12 -14 minutes and after they’ve cooled, literally, it’s now time for the “icing on the cake“! Frost with a generous swirl of Fluffy Nutella Frosting.
I made these for an idea for a New Year’s Eve Party, but you could make them for any type of celebration you want to impress. They’re decadent, rich and quite delicious! Bring these Double Bliss Nutella Brownie Bites to the party!
Have a wonderful, safe Happy New Year!
Double Bliss Nutella Brownie Bites
- 1 box GHIRARDELLI Triple Fudge Brownie Mix, 19 oz
- Ingredients that go with the box instructions
- 3/4 cup Nutella
Fluffy Nutella Frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream are more for creamier, fluffier consistency
- Make Brownies according to directions on box. Line mini muffin tins with mini paper liners using a small, 1 tablespoon scoop.
- Take a teaspoon or ziplock bag and fill with 3/4 cup Nutella. Clip an 1/2 inch hole in one of the bottom corners of the bag and pipe out 1 teaspoon in the middle of each brownie. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cool and prepare frosting.
Fluffy Nutella Frosting
- Using a mixer, beat together the butter and powdered sugar on low until well-blended.
- Add the Nutella and increase the speed to medium, beating for two minutes.
- Add the salt and vanilla, then whip for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the whipping cream and beat for about one minute, until the whipped frosting lightens in color.
- Frost as desired and sprinkle with confetti and/or melt 1/4 - 1/2 cup Nutella on high, 20- 30 seconds in a microwavable bowl or cup. Once melted,drizzle or put melted Nutella in a ziplock bag and snip and corner and drizzle back and forth in a zig-zag motion.
- Let set and serve when ready.