Strawberry Milk Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars are the perfect treat for summer! Strawberries... you can now join these milk chocolate chips and make some luscious blondie bars! The honeymoon begins!
Milk chocolate is my favorite chocolate in the world.
Hugs and kisses to my hero Daniel Peter! He was actually the Inventor of Milk Chocolate and I will be always thankful to him for bringing me such happiness and joy. Plus, chocolate just gets me through anything and everything.
And when you put chocolate and strawberries together, it's soooo good!
These tempting blondie bars remind me so much of summer. And if ya ask me...Summer never tasted so good! So Delectable! I love the way those silky, rich milk chocolate chips got all melty. A beautiful sight.
These are awesome with a heaping scoop of strawberry ice cream, because yay?! More strawberry!!
Allow blondies to cool down before cutting into bars.
Line the pan with parchment paper or tin foil. Lining the pan with parchment paper or tin foil allows you to easily lift the blondies out of the pan and cut them on a cutting board.
Best eaten when they are fresh. Leftover bars should be stored at room temperature or in the fridge to 5-6 days in an airtight container. Strawberry cookie bars are freezer friendly and can be frozen up to 3 months.
You can tell when blondies are done because they’ll turn a golden brown. Be sure not to over-bake your blondies or they might turn out overly hard and dry.
Great strawberry desserts for the 4th of July!!
Strawberry Milk Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars
- 1 ⅔ cups all-purpose flour or gluten free flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick) room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips extra for top if desired.
- 1 cup strawberries sliced or coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper for easy removal and to cut cleanly. If you don’t use parchment, lightly grease the pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt to combine.
- Cream the butter and sugar about 3-4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Add vanilla and mix in.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in milk chocolate chips, then fold in strawberries, don’t over-mix..
- Spread evenly in your pan and bake for 30 minutes for gooey -35 minutes for a firmer bar — but don't bake past that. The blondies will be lightly golden.
- Cool before cutting.