Strawberry Milk Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars
Strawberry Milk Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars are the perfect treat for summer!
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour or gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick) room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips extra for top if desired.
- 1 cup strawberries sliced or coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350F
Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper for easy removal and to cut cleanly. If you don’t use parchment, lightly grease the pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt to combine.
Cream the butter and sugar about 3-4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Add vanilla and mix in.
Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
Fold in milk chocolate chips, then fold in strawberries, don’t over-mix..
Spread evenly in your pan and bake for 30 minutes for gooey -35 minutes for a firmer bar — but don't bake past that. The blondies will be lightly golden.
Cool before cutting.