Delicious Healthy Chocolatey Cookies with chocolate chips, stuffed with Smashmallow Strawberries and Cream marshmallows and a chocolate drizzle! Enjoy the popular flavor trios of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry for summer all together in cookies!
These SmashMallow Marshmallow Cookies bring back those fun, nostalgic memories of eating Neapolitan ice cream with the family on Sunday evenings as a special treat! We'd always get a gallon of it, when we bought it and it always had 3 distinct layers of fabulous strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate!
That's was my inspiration for baking these chocolate cookies up when I received SMASHMALLOW® Strawberry and Cream SmashMallows in the mail. What a delightful treat!
This is no ordinary marshmallow. SMASHMALLOW is a premium snacking marshmallow made with organic cane sugar and natural ingredients, Gluten-free too! Each mouth-watering puff is made from only the best naturally sourced and deliciously non-GMO ingredients for an instant sweet-tooth satisfying snack.
And at around 80 calories per serving, it's a guilt-free, every-day, any-time treat for your taste buds.
What's NEVER in the mallow?
Corn Syrup, Artificial Coloring, Artificial Flavoring, Preservatives
I got 2 other tempting marshmallow flavors besides --SMASHMALLOW® Toasted Vanilla and Cinnamon Churro <-OMG! to make s'mores with too! Complete with organic graham crackers, rich dark Chocolove Chocolate, wooden skewers and pretty pink SMASH napkins -- all included in the kit to make it even more enjoyable! TY!
I found myself having a ton of fun poppin' these cute marshmallow cubes into my mouth every now and then. I do enjoy marshmallows immensely, so it felt good to know I was eating healthy marshmallows that actually tasted really delicious! Natural should taste good!
SmashMallows are Whipped To Perfection
mmmmm yea! I love the way these toasted up. Toasty, gooey, creamy marshmallows are the bomb!
For more s'more mashups - be happy! You can also have a #snackapade with SMASHMALLOW® Cookie Dough, Root Beer Float and Coconut Pineapple for a fun spin on flavors!
What would be your ideal marshmallow flavor? Vanilla of course, but my ideal one would be chocolate, I think. I mean I've never tried one...yet! So, I'm thinking these would also be great covered in chocolate or drizzled with chocolate for special occasions as a special treat or part of a party tray. Definitely worth purchasing if you love marshmallows and fun!
You can also use this 'Hubba-Hubba' Brownie Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies! and substitute Smashmallows if you don't want the gluten-free option. It can be made healthy with no artificial flavors and has natural ingredients. (in instructions).
Everything is definitely fun and yum @ SmashMallow!
@SNACKAPADE #SMASHMALLOW #SMOREBETTER #SMASHUP
More Marshmallow Treats!
Neapolitan Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies - GF
Neopolitan Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies - GF
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour I used Purely Amazing Flour
- ½ cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder I used Ghirardelli unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil or unsalted butter melted and cooled down
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or honey or ½ cup organic cane sugar I like Zulka
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup dairy free chocolate chips, for cookies I use Enjoy Life
Stuffed Marshmallow Center
- 1 4.5 oz bag Strawberries & Cream by SMASHMALLOW | Snackable Marshmallows
cut in half or use whole
- ½ cup dairy free chocolate chips, for melting/drizzling I use Enjoy Life
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour and cocoa powder, salt and baking soda together, set aside.
- Add the coconut oil or butter, maple syrup or honey, vanilla and egg to the flour mixture and mix well. Add in chocolate chips and mix.
- Add another tablespoon coconut flour if mixture is too sticky.
- Also, I like putting dough in fridge for about 10 minutes before scooping, but it's not necessary, unless your dough is starting to get warm.
- Using a medium cookie scoop scoop and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart adding a few more chocolate chips if you wish. Bake for 12 -13 minutes and then add ½ or a whole Smashmallow Strawberries and Cream to the top of each cookie pressing gently into the cookie. Put cookies back in oven for a minute or two and then let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over top of cookies. Devour!
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container or ziplock bag.