Most tempting cookies to stay away from are these Intense Dark Chocolate Mocha Latte Cookies!
I was in total paradise a few days ago. These thick, soft-batch dark chocolate cookies took me there and all I had to do was bake them and devour them and within minutes I was there…*Pure Mocha Latte Nirvana*!
These Intense Dark Chocolate Mocha Latte Cookies are definitely for the serious chocolate and coffee lover and they are AMAZING good!
I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information go to my disclosure policy.)
Have you tried the Dove Mocha Latte & Dark Chocolate Swirl Chocolates? It’s the ideal chocolate & coffee candy and they are smack dab in the dough of these cookies! They have a balance of woodsy-roasted coffee, rich chocolate and creamy latte flavors and as an added decor, you have those smooth and sleek swirls! Love!
I saw these when I perusing down the candy aisle, like I do every time I go to the store. It’s a ritual. *I peruse.* Then ‘THEY‘ caught my eye and then my heart. Just like that! Ugh…I didn’t even fight it.
If there’s one thing you have to know about me; I’m not a fighter. I just walked away…with the bag OF Dove Mocha Latte & Dark Chocolate Swirl Chocolates. *muhahaha*
A tablespoon or two of strong coffee or espresso powder for a little extra flava kicks it up a notch and WOW!
These are some damn serious, yummy cookies!
Great for Christmas gifts placed in a christmas tins along with some Dove chocolates, perfect for a cookie exchange, holiday parties, book club and mid-night cravings and of course with a Mocha Latte!
Pure Dark Chocolate & Coffee Nirvana! Make these and get rave reviews! 🙂
Psstt….If you chocolate and coffee together, you must take a gander at this delicious Home-made Chocolate Kahlua & Cream Bundt Cake too! Win-Win!
Intense Dark Chocolate Mocha Latte Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks, room temperature
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- ¾ teaspoon . baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 cup Ghirardelli 60% bitter semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag Dove Dark Chocolate & Mocha Latte Chocolates unwrapped & roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with a baking mat or parchment paper, set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt one stick of butter (about 45 seconds on HIGH). Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Using a mixer, combine the melted and room temperature butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Add eggs one a time, mixing until incorporated. Add in coffee.
- With mixing speed on low, gradually add the dry ingredients,and mix just until combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips and Dove chocolate chunks.
- Using a standard size cookie scoop (1.5 tablespoons) or large cookie scoop (1/4 cup) place dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Place into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes for small cookies, 12-14 minutes for large cookies.
- Allow them to cool on the sheets for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
1 1/2 dozen for large cookies