Are you in for a very decadent, rich dessert? Decadent Hershey's Mint Kisses, Oreo and marshmallow layered brownies topped with an easy rich fudgy Mississippi frosting. These Oreo Mint Mississippi Mud Brownies are a Chocoholic's & Mint lover's Dream!
These Mississippi Mud Brownies are the moistest, fudgiest, marshmallow-topped brownies that will rock your world! Pecans are usually added in the mix!
I kind of did a twist on this recipe and added in some Hershey's Mint Kisses and Oreo bits, which I had in the cupboard patiently waiting to be used or else be devoured right out of the box. Did both! Go Figure!
These Mint Mississippi Mud Brownies are pretty easy to make. *BONUS* I'm a sucker for marshmallow anything, and with those yummy tidbits of Oreos and mint kisses tucked about, and don't forget the ooey, gooey, mud fudgy frosting ...O.M.G.!! Mercy me! P.S. I think I need to create a S'mores version now! 🙂
Lovin' the chocolate and mint vibe?
- 10 Minute Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Obsession Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Mint Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Thin Mint & Andes Dark Chocolate Brownies!
- Andes Mint Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
- 10 “Jackpot” Chocolate Mint Brownies for St. Paddy’s!
- Holiday Chocolate Mint Poke Cake
Mint Oreo Mississippi Mud Brownies
- 1 package Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix 19.95 oz., Duncan Hines, 9x9 pan, baked and cooled
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 10-15 Hershey's Mint Kisses cut in half
- 10 Oreo regular or mint cookies broken up into chunks
Fudgy Mud Frosting
- ¾ cup of unsalted butter if using salted butter, omit salt for frosting, melted
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons milk or cream use more if needed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. bake brownies as directed on package.
- Set timer for 10 minutes less than recipe calls for, take out of oven and sprinkle top of brownies with marshmallows, kisses and crumbed cookies and place back in the oven for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Mississippi Mud Frosting
- Add the cocoa, salt and vanilla to melted butter, (can be hot) and mix together well with whisk.
- Add in the powdered sugar and and add cream or milk to make it a pourable frosting.
- Drizzle on top of brownies.
- Cut and serve when ready.
- Store with tin foil cover or place in plastic tupperware after cutting into servings.