These Rocky Road S'more Brownies are totally out of this world! And guess what? This rocky road inspired s'more brownie recipe doesn't require a campfire! It's layered with toasted chocolate & vanilla marshmallows, milk chocolate bar bits, and cocktail peanuts on top of a rich brownie layer on top of a graham cracker crust. Got all that? If you make these, I promise you will!
When I was growing up, we always had s'mores after school, when we had sleepovers, after football games and camp outs.
This is a different version than the original s'more bars. You'll probably find that I will post multiple combinations of marshmallow, chocolate, brownies and graham crackers because let's face it, S'mores are irresistible!!
The sweetness of the toasted marshmallow and chocolatey layers with the salty roasted peanuts is amazing and addicting! Pretty much knocks your socks off!
Here's the recipe for Rocky Road S'more Brownies. What combinations do you like?
S'more Delicious Treats!
- Easy S'mores Fudge
- S'more Chocolate Chip Gooey Bliss Cookies
- Best Marshmallowy S'mores Rice Krispies
- S'more Ice Cream Cake
- S'mores Poke Cake
- OMG S'mores Bars
Rocky Road S'more Brownies
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup or 8 tablespoons butter
- 16 tablespoons butter 1 cup
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
Marshmallow, Peanut and Hershey Bar Topping
- 3 cups Kraft chocolate stripe marshallows cup into quarters or mini marshmallows
- 3 Hershey Bars cut up into squares
- ½ cup salted roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with foil or waxed paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together and pulse together
- until mixture comes all together. (you can also use a pastry cutter)
- Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the brownie layer.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips together, stirring until smooth and melted over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and transfer chocolate mixture to a large bowl and let cool a few minutes.
- Stir in eggs, flour, brown sugar, almond milk, vanilla and salt, and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture over baked graham cracker crust.
- Bake 35-45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle marshmallows, Hershey bar chunks and peanuts over brownie layer.
- Turn oven to low broil.
- Place pan back in oven and watch very closely for about 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are toasted or desired roasted color.
- Remove from oven and chill until completely cool.
- Cut into bars and store in airtight container at room temperature.
Rocky Road Lover? You"ll probably wanna rock out on these: