Well Hello! 🙂 Say Hello to my little friends, Thin Mint Cookies! Arriving right on queue for the St. Patrick’s Day festivities, right?
If you’re super busy, and you want to whip a a lush dessert super fast, there’s no excuse not to make 10 Minute Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Obsession Desserts for your family or guests.
Thin mint cookies are such an obsession! Yummy, crunchy, mint chocolate covered chocolate wafers? Yes Please!!
I totally love this because it’s so easy to make and those thin mint cookies layered with the fluffy chocolate and whipped cream on top is absolutely divine!
Wanting more Chocolate and Mint Treats? Here you go!
It’s definitely a favorite among many that is for sure! Truly a delight! Oh blimey, you don’t have to wait until St. Paddy’s for these 10 Minute Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Obsession Desserts! All you need is 10 minutes!
For 10 Minute Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Obsession Desserts Recipe
10 Minute Fluffy Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Desserts
- 1 1/2 sleeves Thin Mint Cookies crushed into bits, use other 1/2 of sleeve for topping.
- 2 tablespoons butter optional, melted
Fluffy Chocolate Layer
- 12 oz . semi-sweet chocolate chips melted and cooled
- 6 oz . Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz Cool Whip or 2 cups whipped cream whipped
- Whipped cream and broken cookie bits for decoration
- Using 1 1/2 sleeves of cookies, crush them up (*add melted butter if you want and blend) and spoon them evenly in 6 dessert cups.
- Using a mixer, blend the cream cheese, melted chocolate and powdered sugar together.
- Add in 3/4 of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture and whip together.
- Spoon a couple of spoonfuls on top of the cookie crumbs evenly.
- Spoon some more whipped topping and add the rest of the cookies you have left in the (1/2 package) crumble and add to the top of the desserts.
- Ready to rumble!