This glorious Chocolate Fudge Marshmallow Oreo Brownie Pie is sinfully rich and delicious! Loaded with marshmallows, Oreos and chocolate galore, who could go wrong?
Ok...I have to admit, this very rich brownie dessert probably should be reserved for the very special, of most special occasions, like Valentine's Day? *hint, hint*
Of course, when I think of Valentine's Day, I think of chocolate, first and foremost. That's a no-brainer. It's the most obvious thing that comes to my mind. LOL...of course, that's also what I think of when it comes to Halloween, Easter, Christmas.
Yeah...you get my vibe. 🙂
I'm practically royalty. you know, with the official title of 'ChocolaTess' for God's sakes! You only get that title, when you've consumed tons and tons of chocolate in your short life-time.
You can totally give that title to yourself, because you earned it! So, if you have done so, welcome to my 'chocoholic' world. *high fiver!*
I love marshmallows and Oreos, so that's how they magically appeared on my Chocolate Fudge Marshmallow Oreo Brownie Pie. You can leave them off and just add some whipped cream if you want to tone it down a bit. But it's complete and utter heaven with all the extras. I can't even describe it!
Chocolate Fudge desserts, just for you!
Make it for Valentine's Day! Here's the recipe!
Chocolate Fudge Marshmallow Oreo Brownie Pie
- 1 box Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix Do not overbake, baked in a 8 or 9 inch spring form pan and cooled.
Chocolate Cheesecake Layer
- 1 ½ cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar or powdered sugar
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped or 8 oz tub of whipped cream
Marshmallow Oreo Chocolate Topping
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 6 to 8 Oreo Thins or use regular Oreos, broken into pieces or ¼ cup walnuts or pecans
Chocolate Fudge Topping
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar or sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick spray. Let cool.
Chocolate Cheesecake Layer
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until the chips are completely melted (2 mins). Set aside to cool.
- Using a mixer, beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar and butter at medium speed until light and creamy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and with the mixer at low speed, slowly drizzle in the melted chocolate and mix until completely blended together.
- Using a spatula or spoon, fold in the whipped topping until well blended.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the brownie pizza.
Marshmallow Oreo & Chocolate Fudge Topping
- Melt the chocolate chips in microwave until melted (2 mins).
- Add melted butter, milk or cream and powdered sugar and whisk well to get a semi-thick sauce.
- Remove chocolate cheesecake brownie from fridge and sprinkle with marshmallows and broken Oreos.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce overtop either now or before serving.
- Refrigerate until firm – about 2 hours.
You can make the chocolate sauce ahead of time if you want if you decide to wait to add it before serving, just microwave it 30 seconds or more so it's pourable and drizzle away.
If you are whipping your own whipping cream, using mixer, whip whipping cream until you get medium stiff peaks