Best Coconut Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies right here! Three major ingredients...triple the deliciousness! Crazy for Coconut, Chocolate & Oatmeal! Yippee!!
Would you believe these little beauties have coconut oil in them too? Surprise!?
Since it is almost Easter, it's nice to have some coconut in some kind of a dessert and I love coconut and cookies (of course!), so this does coconut proud!
Hmmm...speaking of coconut? I think you love it or hate it, right? If you are a coconut lover, you are in for a treat! Let me tell you, the coconut oil makes these cookies very moist and gives them an extra coconut 'shout out' that is truly wonderful.
Oh and the chocolate chunks & chips...lordy! The oatmeal...meow! Country roads take me home, would ya?
Triple deliciousness! Incredible deliciousness! I'm just sayin! You'll go absolutely coconuts for them! 🙂
Other Coconut and Chocolate Chip Cookies that have us drooling!
Chocolate Coconut Cookies via Food Network
Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies via Roxana's Home Baking
Coconut Oil Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies via Life Made Simple Bakes
Dove Easter Egg Coconut Macaroon Cookies via The Baking ChocolaTess
Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie via The Baking ChocolaTess
Best Coconut Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2-½ cups 1 minute oats or rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup sweetened coconut
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda, and salt into a medium-sized bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 - 45 seconds.
- Add the melted coconut oil (can be luke-warm, not hot) and sugars together with a mixer until smooth. Add eggs, beating in one at a time until incorporated. Add the vanilla and mix in.
- Add the dry ingredients, using mixer on low and mix until just barely combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and coconut.
- Using a large cookie dough scoop (ice cream scoop size) scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Cookies will spread some, so leave space 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes and transfer to wire rack.
- For smaller cookies, use small scoop or tablespoon and bake 8-10 minutes.