Double Stuf Oreo Brownie Chocolate Mousse Trifle is all about impressing. With a name like that, it has to live up to the hype, ya know? Lots of layers of fresh whipped cream, lots of double stuff Oreos, rich chocolate mousse and fudgy BROWNIES!! Now that's a mouthful. LOTS of mouthfuls!
Watch out for the Chocolate Medusa Monster!
God, somebody stop me. Oops...too late. Eye contact! It's that frozen stare thing you do, Medusa-like, with your mouth wide open, drooling at the same time. I refer to this dessert as a 'Chocolate Monster', can you blame me?
In Greek mythology, if Medusa was this dessert, I would already be turned to stone. Yikes!
It's absolutely stunning and decadent! It's no wonder, it's hard to look away!
This Double Stuf Oreo Brownie Trifle is easy enough to make! (Video included above!)
- Bake some brownies, using your favorite boxed brownies and ingredients called out. Let them cool, then cut into 1" cubes.
- Make the chocolate mousse.
- Make the whipped cream using whipping cream or you could use store-bought whipped cream.
- Break up your Oreos.
- Assemble and repeat layers.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
More Yummy Trifle Worthy Desserts Worth A Peek!
- Strawberry Explosion Cheesecake Trifle Desserts
- Heavenly Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Brownie Trifle
- "Better Than Sex" Trifle Dessert
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight
Serve this for Thanksgiving or New Year's or any special occasion or party to celebrate with friends and family. Trifles are the best for crowds and family get-togethers!
So...Are you ready for some freaking awesome Double Stuf Oreo Brownie Chocolate Mousse Trifle?
Double Stuf Oreo Brownie Chocolate Mousse Trifle
- 1 9x9 inch pan of brownies baked and cut into 1" squares Use your favorite boxed brownie mix ahead of time and let them cool
- 1 3.9 oz. package instant chocolate pudding mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups Whipping Cream (see note below for to sweeten whipped cream) whipped or 3 - 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package Double Stuf Oreos broken into quarters
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth..
- Fold in 8 ounces or 2 cups whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, start layering with ⅓ of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, 8 broken Oreos and ⅓ of remaining whipped topping.
- Repeat another layer with the same ingredients.
- Fill the center with rest of brownie bites and 8-12 more broken Oreos.
- With the last ⅓ of whipped cream, pipe or spoon around edges of bowl.
- Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.