What has the delicious combination of rich milk chocolate bar chunks, bits of graham cracker and melty, toasted gooey marshmallows baked in cookie dough with a graham cracker crust as well? Voila...meet my sexy bff, S'more Bars! Tempting, yes?
Have you ever tried S'mores in cookie bar form? If not, you have to try these. I'm not even kidding! Talk about YUMMY and something the whole family will go crazy over!
S'mores are so popular, I'm sure they highly contribute to the Hershey Company making more than 373 million HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars every year. That’s enough to make 746 million S’mores! That's a lot of S'mores! Pure Heaven!
I have always loved S'mores! It always reminds me of camping, sleeping bags, campfires, giggling and sometimes a ghost story or two. When you're not camping, you can just eat these delicious S'more Bars in the kitchen, from the pan. That's probably as far as you will get anyways, after they're baked. 🙂
These S'more bars will definitely become a family favorite for sure. They could also be the hit at your next party or tailgate. Whatever the occasion, S'more Bars will make everyone happy, happy with S'more joy. And you didn't have to have an actual campfire to eat one or two or four. They freaking rock!
More S'more Recipes To Rock!
Here's the S'more Bars recipe, S'more lovers!
- ⅔ cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ⅓ cup mini marshmallows divided
- 3 large sized Hershey bars broken into pieces
- 2 sleeves graham crackers broken into squares + 2-3 graham crackers broken into bits for top of cookies.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy in another bowl.
- Add vanilla, then add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Slowly beat in flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Fold in the milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 cup of marshmallows.
- Line a 13x18 sheet pan with parchment paper, spraying the parchment with non-stick cooking spray.Lay out graham crackers on baking sheet leaving no gaps between them.
- Place small scoops of cookie dough on the graham crackers, using an ice cream scoop and spread dough out a little by flattening with back side of scoop or spoon.
- Bake for 5 minutes without disturbing.
- Optional: Bake for 3 minutes and using a scoop or spoon, spread the top of the dough lightly, so the chocolate and dough mixes together, for a different variation. Place back in oven for 2 minutes.
After 5 minutes of baking
- Press Hershey pieces, ⅓ cup marshmallows. and ⅓ cup broken graham crackers on top.
- Bake for 5-7 more minutes.
- Cool cookie bars in pan.
- Cut cookies into bars or squares.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container.
Recipe adapted @ Amandeleine