I apologize…I don’t know if it’s what’s in these blondies or if it’s the naughty name that draws me in?? Obviously a recipe with Nutter Butter cookies is a definite start! AND…It’s definitely a title that makes you take a second glance, whoa!! Of course, the name of the blondies is most deniably inappropriate, but OMGoodness, they are too tempting not to have a taste, a.k.a “Nutter Butter Slutty Blondies’ is born, being promiscuous in all that deliciousness!
I like the spin off of the original Slutty Brownies. Both recipes are amazing, delectable and sinful! Now let’s get to baking some
Nutter Butter Slutty Blondies !!
Here’s the recipe! Let’s make something naughty!:)
Nutter Butter Slutty Blondies
Cookie Dough Layer
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 to 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips your choice mini or regular
Nutter Butter Layer
- 12 Nutter Butters
Cream Cheese Blondie Layer
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese room temp
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Enough Nutella to spread as top layer approx. 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup Reese's Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and sides of a 9×9 baking pan with tin foil and then spray the tin foil with a layer of baking spray and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixer. Add the eggs and vanilla, making sure to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl. Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Layer the cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan, pressing down to form the bottom of the slutty brownies.
- Layer 10 or 12 Nutter Butter cookies on top of the cookie dough; don't overlap.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- Cream the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla using a mixer on low speed until everything is incorporated, approximately a minute, then increase to medium-high and beat for an additional 15 seconds, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add in the egg and blend on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add in the dry ingredients and combine on low-speed until incorporated,.
- Spoon the cream cheese blondie batter on top of the nutter butter layer and press into an even layer in the pan.
- Bake until lightly golden and puffy around the edges (the center should still feel quite soft), about 35-40minutes.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes and spoon Nutella on top of the blondies and spread around. (The Nutella will start melt on top of the blondies, so it will be easy to spread around to make a nice layer.)
- Place pan in refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden the chocolate.
- Take blondies out of refrigerator and cool completely before cutting into bars.
Blondie Fan? You might like these: