Cheesecake pudding and cookies together? Oh My and I'm in! You won't be able to resist these scrumptious Cheesecake Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies! Very soft, thick, chewy and addicting! We loaded them with goodies like semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and peanut butter chocolate m&m's!
They sure didn't last long around this house. My husband is on a diet and he kept sneaking them, like I wouldn't notice. Don't worry, he got punished for being a bad, bad boy! ha! Just doing my job as a dutiful housewife.
I have never made pudding cookies before, and there was a box of instant cheesecake pudding in the pantry. So I decided why not? Boy, I guess I never knew how much I was missing out!
These Cheesecake Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookie are totally addicting. You definitely need to make these for your family too, except ya might want to keep a close eye on the person that's dieting. They go fast! Sorry babe, but you got BUSTED! I still love ya though!
I made these cookies for Easter, because I used the Easter M&M Peanut Butter Eggs. The pastel colors are perfect for Easter and they are peanut butter! Double win there, but you can have these any way you want them. The M&M's do not have to be seasonal or they can be. Just color coordinate to your liking and add some sprinkles for another pop of color if desired.
These cookies are awesome! Easy, quick and delicious cookies!
BTW...if you like delicious, yummy cookies...
- OMG! Thick & Chewy Mega ‘Chocolate Fix’ Cookies
- M&M Chocolate Chip Candy Cookies
- Home-made Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Thick and Chewy Chocolate Emergency Cookies
- Intense Dark Chocolate Mocha Latte Cookies
Cheesecake Pudding chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 package instant cheesecake pudding mix 3.4 ounce
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&Ms of choice I used Easter Peanut Butter chocolate M&Ms
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Pour in the instant pudding mix and stir until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture. (Don't overmix)
- Fold in the chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls or use an ice cream scooper for larger cookies (¼ cup) onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Edges should be golden brown.
Yields 36 small or 24 large cookies.