Cheesecake, pudding and cookies? I’m in! These lovely cookies are very soft, thick, chewy and addicting!
Ohhhh SNAP! Did I say ADDICTING?! Yes and Cheesecake 🙂
They sure didn’t last long around this house. My husband is on a diet and he kept sneaking them…don’t worry, he got punished for being a bad, bad boy! ha! Just doing my job as a dutiful housewife.
I have never made pudding cookies, and there was a box of instant pudding in the pantry, so I decided why not? Boy, I guess I never knew how much I was missing out!
These cookies are totally addicting, and you definitely need to make these for your family too, except ya might want to keep a close eye on the person that’s dieting.
Sorry babe, but you got BUSTED! I still love ya though!
These cookies are awesome!
BTW…if you like delicious, yummy cookies… (obviously you do!) …You will need to give these a try!
Cheese Pudding Cookies
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 package instant cheesecake pudding mix 3.4 ounce
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&Ms I used Easter Peanut Butter M&Ms
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Pour in the instant pudding mix and stir until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture. (Don't overmix)
- Fold in the chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls or use an ice cream scooper for larger cookies (1/4 cup) onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Edges should be golden brown.
Yields 36 small or 24 large cookies.